Coral Vue Hydros

John's Fusion 10 Build

ReeferJohn

Added my first frags yesterday. A local guy hooked me up with some good stuff for cheap. Still can't decide on what fish I want to put in here...maybe a pair of neon gobies or something.

reefernanoman

Added my first frags yesterday. A local guy hooked me up with some good stuff for cheap. Still can't decide on what fish I want to put in here...maybe a pair of neon gobies or something.

pair of neon gobies would be cool.

Think I may go with a pair of ORA yellowline gobies. They're pretty cool looking. Maybe a free swimming fish in addition to those 2

reefernanoman

Think I may go with a pair of ORA yellowline gobies. They're pretty cool looking. Maybe a free swimming fish in addition to those 2

Three fish? I would be a little nervous. Good luck

Three fish? I would be a little nervous. Good luck

Those gobies are only 1-2" big and can't imagine they contribute that much bioload.

I have 2 clowns in my 12 gallon, and had 2 other clowns in my 29g.... neither pair ever dug anything up. Maybe I got lucky but like it was mentioned before... I think it depends on the type of clowns. Mine were ocellaris. Pretty calm. Good luck, looks like a good start!

Whatever you do, don't get a clownfish! I got one in my fusion 10G and two in my 28g nanocube, and they are very annoying! They mess with your corals, dig up your sand, kill your shrimp, etc! Don't get a peppermint shrimp either! They can become coral munchers like the one I had. Zoas would be a good start for corals. Good luck.

I've had a Clown in my 7.5 gal for over a year and he does none of those things. I guess i just trained him good. Haha

Got some new frags and a black ocellaris clown for my lonely snowflake. It's weird, the two paired up instantly. No aggression or anything...maybe they were already opposite genders?

I'll try and get some pics up later

Archived