inTank Media Baskets

The Kirt's Piece of The Ocean - IM Fusion 10 - New Pics & Bounce Shroom

Bella's Reef

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a problem Huffy, been more than happy with the flow.

Thanks GTi - chemipure, Nano part a and b and water changes and everything is happy. I use Salinity salt and couldn't be happier.

I just noticed that you are using KM nano part A and B? I myself started using it about a month(secretly because I don't want to admit that I don't have a tester for calcium) daily and I spent both bottles in that time period. I have seen my monties get a growth rim and have seen accelerated growth from my SPS. I'm not dosing every day now because it's an expensive endeavor and probably don't even need to. I just put an order for two more bottles and I'm going to dose only twice a week. This stuff works! What is your experience with KM N P A&B?

It works great almost too good! I have dialed my dosing back a lot, I only dose once a week now since I do not have any SPS. I usually will add top off water wait a half hour and then dose.

• 1 year later...

Any updates? I am in GR as well and looking to setup an IM 40.

I actually added a lot to the tank but then got busy with work and never updated, I then sold my old home and purchase a new house and sold everything off. I am currently parting out and selling off a 180 gallon Frontosa freshwatter auarium to get back into a saltwater reef.

I am thinking about a 25g Cube setup, Aquamaxx HOB, NanoBox Duo, MP10, Fluval 406 etc...

I actually added a lot to the tank but then got busy with work and never updated, I then sold my old home and purchase a new house and sold everything off. I am currently parting out and selling off a 180 gallon Frontosa freshwatter auarium to get back into a saltwater reef.

I am thinking about a 25g Cube setup, Aquamaxx HOB, NanoBox Duo, MP10, Fluval 406 etc...

I wont derail too much but I am currently doing similar. IM 40 (was doing 20, but 40 is the same just taller). I got lucky and got the used MP10 from CL this week that I am using on my current tank. I'm currently debating lightning etc. I will PM you. I'm in Forest Hills.

Some used NanoBox duo's and kessil's in the classifieds now. I can't decide which. :)

Ping me if you do a thread for your build.

After seeing the Nuvo 20g Abyss Dropoff I think I am going to go that route instead of a 25g Cube, they are definitely awesome little tanks. My LFS has a 10% deal going and the Fluval M60 stand will work with the tank.

First time I see a fellow Grand Rapids, MI nano-reefer! I have to say hi, it seems you had been a member way longer than I have.

Nice hope to have a rebuild going pretty soon, I have been a member here and MichiganReefers for a long time. I am excited to get back into the hobby and always nice to meet a fellow reefer.

Archived