Pod Your Reef

Nano Box Tide Contest : FREE MINI TIDE

DaveFason

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck and thanks for doing this! Lots of tanks on here well lit by one of these fixtures, I'll brave Facebook for the chance to get one over my tank ☺

Congrats Dave! Love my Biocube 14 retrofit! I have recommended it to a lot of fellow Biocube owners.

BTW, I got the replacement fan. But now the original fan is quiet?!

I love the look of the fixtures and the color combo. Keep up the great work and congratulations on going full time. The link is shared on my wall. I would love to get this light I would set it up for my son in his room for his first sw tank.

Shared on my FB timeline. Would love to start up a frag tank since I hate seeing frags in display tanks. Can't wait to see who wins.

BattleAthletics

Facebook is the greatest thing in the entire world.

Says the guy that works for facebook!

Thanks guys! I will enter each of you that posted on here.

-Dave

Including me? I have no facebook!

Shared with my entire Facebook friends list and posted. So i hope to win this light Dave and thanks so much for going full time.

A lot of people hate FB because of their terrible privacy practices (or lack thereof), the insane amount of spam you get there, and the possible negative affects that social media, in general, can have on a person's pscyhe.

I would also argue that the leads generated on N-R will always be better quality than those generated from Facebook. Sure, you may reach more people that way, but reaching more people will have zero affect on your business if they aren't your target audience.

+1 on the 'No-FB for me'

Congratulations on making your dream happen. Wishing you best of luck !!

MirandaCaine

Love that red and black combo! And congratulations on going full time and making your dream a reality! Shared on FB

Archived