ReefCleaners.org

Nano Box Tide Contest : FREE MINI TIDE

DaveFason

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome, glad to hear when someone is actively pursuing what they enjoy, and your knowledge has enriched this hobby!

Will share on FB when I leave work!

On a side note, why all the FB hate? If marine depot or some other vendor puts up a raffle they typically include a requirement to "Like" or "share" through social media... It's a powerful tool to get the word out on your products - evenually the demand here on N-R will probably fall off...

Congratulations is in order! USA made quality. Perfect size to fit into my Fluval Edge hood.

Do you have a Nanobox now with your Fluval? We have a 6 gallon edge, and I've been trying to decide if i'm going to put the light in the hood, or remove the hood and use the gooseneck. Any photos?

No facebook for me either...... Too much silliness and drama for me.

But I did share info about Daves' lights with a friend face-to-face...... Does that count???

On a side note, why all the FB hate? If marine depot or some other vendor puts up a raffle they typically include a requirement to "Like" or "share" through social media... It's a powerful tool to get the word out on your products - evenually the demand here on N-R will probably fall off...

A lot of people hate FB because of their terrible privacy practices (or lack thereof), the insane amount of spam you get there, and the possible negative affects that social media, in general, can have on a person's pscyhe.

I would also argue that the leads generated on N-R will always be better quality than those generated from Facebook. Sure, you may reach more people that way, but reaching more people will have zero affect on your business if they aren't your target audience.

reefernanoman

Done! Good luck with your full time business Dave! Signed, one of your many nanobots! Liked, shared and commented. How exciting!

Do you have a Nanobox now with your Fluval? We have a 6 gallon edge, and I've been trying to decide if i'm going to put the light in the hood, or remove the hood and use the gooseneck. Any photos?

No I have a diy LED floodlight in there at the moment.

Archived