ReefCleaners.org

Nano Box Reef HUGE Announcement

DaveFason

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really glad to hear this. It has been fun watching your company grow over the years on this forum. One day I'll be a customer of yours, in the meantime, keep up the great work and innovation!

Spiderguardnano

Congrats Dave that's super awesome man my close friend was working a full time job and getting his bussiness going at the same time he quit his job and is now the biggest Jiujitsu gi company in the world

So big things for you coming

Congrats again.

Dave, you've come a long ways from Carolina Fish Talk, that's where I found out about your lights! And it is gratifying to me to see Nano-Reef be a big part of the reason why, this forum is almost like family to me.

Anytime you start out on your own, it can be a scary proposition, ask me I know! But when you put in the work and dedication like you have, I'm certain it will be a success!

Congrats! I don't have one of your lights yet, but I love when people quit their jobs to do something they love more. So this is good news for all of us stiffs sitting at our desks right now.

Big congrats Dave! Even though all I have from you is a your Storm box (well will have soon) I've recommended your lights often. I'm hoping to get one myself in the future for frag swaps so I hope you won't mind when I ask you to stick your logo all over it!

Legendary Corals

Many of you know that I have a salary job that I have had to balance Nano Box on the side for the past three years. Starting in a bedroom closet, moving to a outside condo garage and now to a true shop behind my house. The business itself has grown year over year and I can't tank the NR members, Facebook fans and the die hard loyal Nano Bots ( you know who you are! ) .

I am proud to announce that I have turned in my notice and will be going FULL TIME Nano Box Reef!!! March 16th is the true starting point. I will be working my tail off between my current job and Nano Box between now and then. I will apologize in advance if I have a small delay in response or shipment.

Once I start I have a wholesale program ready to launch, new website ( already partly up ) and will be catching completely up on orders. I feel VERY confident that once I get caught up I will have a turnaround on orders of 7-10 days or less. I am going to start stocking black and white units as well in the Mini and Duo line.

I am ready to get the ball rolling and beyond grateful for what has happened over the years. This is a huge milestone for me personally and will be doing my best to make Nano Box even better.

Again thanks for all the support, love, posts, understanding, etc over the past few years.

-Dave

P.S - I also have another card up my sleeve for this weekend. :)

Congrats Dave!!! Maybe a couple years down the line you'll hear us opening a shop. LOL

SouthFlorida_Tron

Haha, this is how InTank all started... next thing you know you monopolize the Reefing industry to your benefit! :ninja:

JK lololol

Congrats! Make sure you talk to an accountant re: self employment tax and get liability insurance. Might consider an LLC a or equivalent to insulate yourself from bidness liabilities.

Good luck!

Mega congrats, Dave! Who would think quitting your job could be so exciting... in a good way! I look forward to seeing what the next few months brings for NB. :D

Archived