SaltCritters.com

Nano Box Reef HUGE Announcement

DaveFason

Many of you know that I have a salary job that I have had to balance Nano Box on the side for the past three years. Starting in a bedroom closet, moving to a outside condo garage and now to a true shop behind my house. The business itself has grown year over year and I can't tank the NR members, Facebook fans and the die hard loyal Nano Bots ( you know who you are! ) .

I am proud to announce that I have turned in my notice and will be going FULL TIME Nano Box Reef!!! March 16th is the true starting point. I will be working my tail off between my current job and Nano Box between now and then. I will apologize in advance if I have a small delay in response or shipment.

Once I start I have a wholesale program ready to launch, new website ( already partly up ) and will be catching completely up on orders. I feel VERY confident that once I get caught up I will have a turnaround on orders of 7-10 days or less. I am going to start stocking black and white units as well in the Mini and Duo line.

I am ready to get the ball rolling and beyond grateful for what has happened over the years. This is a huge milestone for me personally and will be doing my best to make Nano Box even better.

Again thanks for all the support, love, posts, understanding, etc over the past few years.

-Dave

P.S - I also have another card up my sleeve for this weekend. :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well deserved!

If you have done business with Dave you know why. His customer service is stellar and his product is beautiful. We had an issue during shipping where the light was potentially damaged and he offered to replace without question.

Brightest lights I have ever seen. The design and craftsmanship is impressive - works perfectly for my tank.

We are lucky to have you full time and those who do not have a Nanobox LED above their tank need to jump on this!

Congratulations and good luck!!!!!

I can't say enough great things about my new Tide light so I am sure that you will find only success.

For anyone considering a new light...I strongly recommend that you consider a Nano Box! The product is amazing! The fit and finish is perfect. And it is Made in the USA!

Archived