Innovative Marine Aquariums

Nano Tanks - DFW Looking to trade or buy

blide

Phiche Master

omg if its little green plants that look like hairs/feathers.......get rid of it asap!!!!! its bryopsis. take out the rock and spray some boiling water of the patches......and battling it right now... its a mfer, nothing works not nudis not urchins not snails not crabs. Only mexican turbos and emerald crabs will eat it and only when it is short. Anything will eat it after it has been boiled fyi! hope its not bryopsis.....O and I just thought you were somebody else

OK, I have some Zoo frags for sell

4 Frags - $35

Green Zoo - 15+ Polyps

greenzoo.jpg

Brown/Pink Ring - 15+ Polyps

pinkzoo.jpg

Sundial - 8 Polyps

sundialzoo.jpg

Blue/Grey - 7 open polyps and several closed ones - new frag

greyzoo.jpg

If interested let me know, Thanks

hehe yeah, I can meet you in Allen on Monday or Wednesday evening. I will PM you my phone number and we can set a place to meet.

I also have a some pink xenia I can through in for $5. So what about everything for $40 and one of your small ric's. (Think this is fair? Your getting the zoo frag deal of the century, :) )

Have a good day,

Bill

Phiche Master

Sorry, I dont have any ric frags, all gone. I am down for the xenia for the xtra 5, and I could give you a zoo frag if you like....O btw sorry for not calling, I got busy at work and couldnt..... And I would love to meet you in allen on weds. Im gunna call you tomarrow and we ll work out the time/loc.

I read through this quickly, but does anyone still have small frags for sale? I live just east of Mesquite, but am in the Dallas area several times a week. I am mostly interested in zoanthids, but will consider other frags as well. Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

In Carrollton...Let me know what you have! WILLING BUYER AT GOOD PRICE! Intrested in Green mush and colorful zoos. Only have 5 oranges. A few more orange would be great, but color is what I'm going for!

Archived