inTank Media Baskets

our profile names

amphipod

One would think right, I do a lot of egg whites plus some full eggs. One of my other hobbies is body building. I'm a Ph.D level exercise physiology and one of the researcher has shown that cholesterol isn't as bad as we once made it out to be. Maybe for sedentary individuals but it has a very important role in muscle building.

That and it's cheap as hell at Kroger.

I eat terribly, I was just messing around. Eggs are delicious.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12_egg_Omelette

I eat terribly, I was just messing around. Eggs are delicious.

You know I actually hate eggs for the most part, it's one of those things I'll eat what I need to eat. It's rough the only eggs I like really are from places I go out to eat and the ones my wife makes. I just mix my in a tall glass with OJ and drink mine in the morning with a slice or two of ezekiel bread and some natural peanut butter.

You got that all wrong. At least in my day, pinner was slang for something skinny, like almost nothing there but paper....

Pinner

1. (n) A small marijuana cigarette rolled tightly, and lacking in marijuana content. Usually sells cheap on the underground markets.

2. (adj.) Marijuana that is of poor quality.

3. (adj.) Diminutive adjective to express displeasure for an activity.

4. (adj.) Used to describe objects that are small and/or of poor quality.

1. I'm gonna go and smoke this pinner in the washroom 'fore maths class.

2. That guy sells pinner weed.

3. Man, this game is pinner.

4. That's a pinner pencil you've got there.

Thanks for clearin that up guys.

original.jpg

Thanks for clearin that up guys.

original.jpg

my definitions were copy pasta from urban dictionary :lol: I'd never heard the word used before so I had to google it

my definitions were copy pasta from urban dictionary :lol: I'd never heard the word used before so I had to google it

hahah not used much anymore so alota people haven't... i knew right away thats why i had a point it out :haha: .sorry for getting off topic guys

You know I actually hate eggs for the most part, it's one of those things I'll eat what I need to eat. It's rough the only eggs I like really are from places I go out to eat and the ones my wife makes. I just mix my in a tall glass with OJ and drink mine in the morning with a slice or two of ezekiel bread and some natural peanut butter.

ever ate them raw? I've ate a full one raw, really slimymand reminded me of this picpost-84861-0-55419400-1421191307.jpg
Yeah I use to not whisk them but I found whisking them with oj and drinking then that way is so much tastier.

So whites whisked in with oj huh? Sounds gross. May have to try it though.

I'm from North Georgia, and have been called a hillbilly by my yankee and suburbanite breatherin

My cousins from Texas call me a yankee.. I know the feels.

12_egg_Omelette
So whites whisked in with oj huh? Sounds gross. May have to try it though.

Yup I do 4 egg whites and 2 eggs beat them with a fork then add 5 of of Orange juice and whisk again. Have a smile of toast with that peanut butter that's ground in the machine and that's my pre workout meal.

I'm from North Georgia, and have been called a hillbilly by my yankee and suburbanite breatherin
they just don't understand backwoods style lol

Yup I do 4 egg whites and 2 eggs beat them with a fork then add 5 of of Orange juice and whisk again. Have a smile of toast with that peanut butter that's ground in the machine and that's my pre workout meal.
what about the yolks, lots of nutrients.
BattleAthletics

A girl in HS knew that I was Mormon but didn't know my name so she called me Norman. Its been a nickname ever since. G stands for Grant, my middle name.

I used to be mormon. High priest too.

I f*cking hate Tosh.0 so much.

I f*cking love him so much.

Mine comes from years ago when I used to heavily play CounterStrike, waaaaay back in the 1.1 and 1.5 days. For those who don't know what those numbers are, we'll just say I stopped playing around 2004 or 2005, but this story is from 1999 or 2000. Anyways, pretty much all of the time when I played as "the bad guys" I used the Arctic Avenger skin, which for the longest of times was this stark white (apparently it's now a lot nicer). Anyways, a server I had been playing daily on for weeks occasionally ran into several meat grinder scenarios (aka where one side would be brutally decimated) on maps. One particular time this happened, our team rushed one objective, but the other seven on my team were taken out in the initial rush.

Deciding against the foolish course of trying to go that same path, I "wasted" one of my flashbangs and then booked it in the other direction (put it in quotations because flashbangs by this point had not only a visual effect, but also a "ringing of the ears" effect for 3-4 seconds depending on how close you were to the blast - worked great for concealing one's escape!), and spent the next three minutes slowly stalking and taking out 6/8 of the CT's, securing the explosives in the process. Set them up once I figured they had parted ways to try and find me, then waited around the corner and he didn't even get a chance to start disarming before I got him from behind. Last guy was more careful and looked around for me for a few seconds before starting to disarm, then saw me and did the oddest thing then (it's still odd nowadays) - he honoured the knife fight. He lost and the bomb went off two seconds later, but still...

Guys on my team started saying how I was like an almost crazed, ghostly wolf, avenging those who'd fallen. Ever since then they started calling me "that crazed white wolf", to which was eventually shortened to "WhiteWulfe" on my part. Don't play with any of those guys anymore (or even that game!), but I still occasionally run into some people who recognize my screen nick. Nowadays I'm usually that suicidal engineer in Planetside 2 :P

TLDR

One would think right, I do a lot of egg whites plus some full eggs. One of my other hobbies is body building. I'm a Ph.D level exercise physiology and one of the researcher has shown that cholesterol isn't as bad as we once made it out to be. Maybe for sedentary individuals but it has a very important role in muscle building.

That and it's cheap as hell at Kroger.

Ay brah you on bb.com?

My name is something I used to be. :(:wacko:

My name is quite old and I made it when I was 12, wish I could change it

know how you feel. Mine is just a user name I have used since high school. cchs is the initials of the high school I went to, oracle because I took an oracle programming class when I was in high school. Whats funny is I don't even know or use oracle these days, but for some reason I still use this user name for just about everything...

Archived