Top Shelf Aquatics

Cove's IM FUSION 20 | AI PRIME

Cove

Thanks Cove!!! It looks GREAT!!! I may start another thread, I'd like to know what other people are doing it their Fusion 20, like filtration, flow, lighting, if their having problems and how they are fixing them.

I should add the reason I got a second prime, its because i'm sticking to only two rocks in the tank. My middle piece of live rock is in there to seed the rest of it, Ill be removing it soon. One prime may be enough but I found the coverage good and penetration weak.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cove - if it isn't too much to ask can you tell me how tall the light stands when it's on the lowest possible mount setting? I really like the light, but have limited space above (under cabinets).

Cove - if it isn't too much to ask can you tell me how tall the light stands when it's on the lowest possible mount setting? I really like the light, but have limited space above (under cabinets).

The light can hover directly over the tank so about an inch? The mount will need some adjustments though.

The light can hover directly over the tank so about an inch? The mount will need some adjustments though.

Awesome - thanks! I appreciate it

• 1 month later...

12119968_754882471283327_602494650082681

Updates

CORAL

I've been working hard on this tank. Everything from fish to coral are doing super well along with growing a rapid pace. Ive added some unique pieces like an Aussie Mini Scoly, started (and nearly completed) my Acan Garden, ventured into new LPS such as Blastos, and Duncans.

FISH

My first three fish in this tank were a Tailspot Blenny, Purple Firefish and a YWG. A few days in, my YWG disappeared... I looked in fed like crazy but I couldn't find him. I added another YWG shortly after. That did really well but who would have thought I would have found the original YWG in the back chamber 2 months after I lost it.

My current fish stock

2x ORA Blacker Ice Snowflakes
2x YWG
1x Tailspot Blenny

PLANS

EQUIPMENT

I ordered the Jebao DC1200 pump for the tank to increase the flow. Also would like to add a IM Ghost Skimmer + the Tunze Nano Osmolator very soon.

CORAL

Would love to start adding some chalices, a few more favia, a frogspawn or two and then venture off into SPS.

Going to organize the tank and making it a show piece!

Archived