ReefCleaners.org

SFG's Cadlights 45G Shallow build

sfg

small update.. just figured out how to manually set the white balance on my DSLR.. while its still a bit off in coloring, I figured I would update the post.

When first setup (Dec 2014):

DSC_0111_zpsrmnj1bro.jpg

DSC_0107_zpst0thhffc.jpg

DSC_0106_zps0uwppylv.jpg

DSC_0105_zpsja4ea4fs.jpg

fast forward to today:

DSC_0141_zpszrxnwzwn.jpg

DSC_0150_zpsufw0j5sm.jpg

DSC_0155_zps5zgfhjta.jpg

DSC_0158_zps6kdz9wq3.jpg

DSC_0153_zps1shsd6tq.jpg

IMG_0301_zpsrlftjpxq.jpg

and the GF's nano.. with a VEGA on top... temp tank while we start the build on her 34G Solona Rimless..

IMG_0297_zpsoh8boelo.jpg

Great craftsmanship, great scape. Awesome tank overall. I really like the details that you put into this. I love the piece of bamboo flooring and the galv steel hangers are cool too. Following along.

Very nice build. The stand looks very well done. The 3/4 ply was a good choice. Did you figure out your door issue? If not try a Piano Hinge. They support all sorts of weight and close nearly flush.

Very sleek and sexy tank. Good job with the build. Loving the scape and tank dimensions. Heck, I love everything about it.

Looks great man. Nice job all around!

Thanks!

Very nice build. The stand looks very well done. The 3/4 ply was a good choice. Did you figure out your door issue? If not try a Piano Hinge. They support all sorts of weight and close nearly flush.

Haven't changed anything on the door as of yet. The magnets have been working out better than expected. I'm familiar with the piano hinge but correct me if I am wrong, won't the hinge show? Trying to keep things as sleek as possible.

Very sleek and sexy tank. Good job with the build. Loving the scape and tank dimensions. Heck, I love everything about it.

Thanks!

I really like how the tank looks like it is sitting on a pedestal on the stand. Very clean and modern look.

thanks!
  • 2 months later...

Archived