ReefCleaners.org

Shark's pico 4 gallon

shark565

I think ,I was wrong. I turned on the light in my bedroom (my tank is here). And I a small snail without a shell on the front pane near the zoas. I immediately caught it. Also I saw a white thing like fish poop. I think that are its eggs. Can the zoas have both zoa pox and zoa eating nudibranches? Here is a picture of the snail(sorry for the quality):

81810496-AE9C-46F7-A08C-C194601BFD4D_zps

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday,I dipped the zoas in Coral Protect. Nothing beside several bristleworms fell off. The zoas are not fully expanded ,but all of them are still open. I think that is zoa pox because the spots are white-yellow. There is something spongelike thing on the rock,but I don't think that is the problem. Should I treat with peroxide (1:4=peroxide:tank water) or wait to see what happens ?

917C95BE-9E57-4242-A71E-6278AC98AADC_zps

• 3 months later...

I haven't posted for a while. My tank is good and most of the corals are growing. The trumpet is still in a not very good shape, but it will be fine. My duncan is not growing and i don't know why. It doestn't look very good . I tried moving it , but it don't look as good as i fist bought it. I can't say that about my torch euphylia , which grew a lot in my opinion and it is growing a second head. I had some problems with my montiporas at fist and thay bleached a little , but now thay are okay. I found the reason for my cyano outbreak back then. My snail was probably stuck into my pump and died. I am planning an upgrade. The new tank will be 35 gallon AIO cube. But more about it later . Here is a picture of the tank right now:

35F6F2E4-851C-4E5A-8121-E66BC37E1767_zps

Archived