side%20fts%20v2_zpsyiowxfcz.jpg

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guy this tank looks fantastic, love the colors

what's that yellow stuff?

Thanks! It is Eucheuma Spinosum

Manbearfish

:tears::tears::tears: It looks sooooooo good, I'm drooling over how crisp white and natural the lighting is too, that's like my ideal spectrum if I can get mine like that one of these days. So awesome..

The macros really make that scape pop. This is probably the closest I have ever seen someone get to recreating the fresh water 'planted' tanks with a marine ecosystem. If you decide to pop a dwarf lionfish or a scorpionfish in there it will really be a match made in heaven.

The macros really make that scape pop. This is probably the closest I have ever seen someone get to recreating the fresh water 'planted' tanks with a marine ecosystem. If you decide to pop a dwarf lionfish or a scorpionfish in there it will really be a match made in heaven.

I might do a lion fish and then return it to the store when the new tank is ready. Hopefully order it Monday and it will take 7-8 weeks to make.

This is one of the most beautiful tanks I have seen on here. So well done, I will be sad to see it go once you get the bigger tank.

Thanks! All of this will be moved to the bigger tank, and more.

I just egg crated the scape today. And sent it off to hey and Dave for their input. Gonna be a fun 8 weeks planning and building while the tank is being built.

I might do a lion fish and then return it to the store when the new tank is ready. Hopefully order it Monday and it will take 7-8 weeks to make.

I'm still waiting on my new tank to be built, assuming it should be ready by the end of the month. Better get a move on and finish off the stand I guess :wacko: haha.

HarryPotter

My high quality sketch of the light set up plan to Dave

11ABE590-D294-41F0-BB99-12B1699634F4_zps

Its a true Picasso :wub:

Seriously though this is going to be fantastic!

Makes the ideas I knock up using Microsoft paint look like cad drawings lol. Good effort though, Dave strikes me as the sort of person who'd get the gist of what your trying to demonstrate and make it work hahaha.

Any reason for not just sticking 2 hybrids over the new system? You could put tropical plant tubes in the hybrid over the Mangroves to see if that improves growth.

Makes the ideas I knock up using Microsoft paint look like cad drawings lol. Good effort though, Dave strikes me as the sort of person who'd get the gist of what your trying to demonstrate and make it work hahaha.

Any reason for not just sticking 2 hybrids over the new system? You could put tropical plant tubes in the hybrid over the Mangroves to see if that improves growth.

Just using everything I already own. Dave offered to put his white fw array in the duo. Sending the light back to him tomorrow.

I actually use 6700k bulbs in my hybrid too.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived