Innovative Marine Aquariums

Secret Santa 2014........ Look What We Got!

basser1

Merry Christmas!!!

My Santa rocks! this has been on my "want but cant shell out the dough" list for ever!

20141117_141036_zpsbcorsg6n.jpg

And this is to enter into the gift wrapping contest, check out the individual mini snow globe protection packaging!!!

20141117_140959_zpsogrtk0jr.jpg

I'll post up a pic once i get this running!!!

thanks SS

-e

EDIT: UPDATE

20141118_164127_zpsfdx793a4.jpg

&

20141119_125907_zpsywadk1qx.jpg

too awesome. i swear my list was an OR list, i was not expecting so much!

Thanks again Ian

Merry Christmas!

Glad it all finally came in man :DDD Merry Christmas!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Gang..... Well I get a knock on the door this afternoon and the mail lady has a package for moi!!!!

I opened it and I see several small boxes wrapped nicely in....... Are you ready for this??? Duct Tape!! You guys and gals really have your work cut out to beat Outkast for the most creative wrapping!!

Now for some pics:

All Grouped together

042.jpg

Look at the detail of the Duct Tape Wrapping..... Cute Little Fishie.....

043.jpg

044.jpg

And 3 hours later of unwrapping (just kidding), the aftermath. My 7 year old grandson was here at the time and nothing would do him but he had to help grandpa unwrap. Guess who got the candy????

047.jpg

I just want to say big THANK YOU to Outkast!!!!!!

I like this!

Ok someone is awesome !!

Dosing pump rack

500ml C Balance

Seachem Reef Glue

CPR Smart Feeder

Toms Aqualifter

Thank You Secret Santa ... Whoever you are :)

I got a mystery package.. seems the jolly ole fat boy dressed up in a brown suit under the guise of UPS. I suspect trickery and shall not open said package until after I'm delirious from tryptophans.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Ok someone is awesome !!

Dosing pump rack

500ml C Balance

Seachem Reef Glue

CPR Smart Feeder

Toms Aqualifter

Very Nice!!

I got a mystery package.. seems the jolly ole fat boy dressed up in a brown suit under the guise of UPS. I suspect trickery and shall not open said package until after I'm delirious from tryptophans.

I'll be right there with ya Mike, with my belt unbuckled!!!

Buuurrrppp!!! :lol:

This is such a wonderful thing for members to participate in! I am having a great time watching what everyone is receiving. Epic generosity and friendship!

PS - I know I will probably regret asking this, but what does GFY stand for? :unsure:

Lots of Secret Santa action here on Friday. I ordered some things for my recipient, and I received my giftie from mine!

Lovingly nestled in a bed of exotic white sea grass... Haitian steel drum artwork of a Moorish Idol and Queen Angelfish to hang over my tanks. Tank you! :D

SS_zps6a8d983b.jpg

Lots of Secret Santa action here on Friday. I ordered some things for my recipient, and I received my giftie from mine!

Lovingly nestled in a bed of exotic white sea grass... Haitian steel drum artwork of a Moorish Idol and Queen Angelfish to hang over my tanks. Tank you! :D

SS_zps6a8d983b.jpg

That is a very original gift and I like it!!! ;)

This is such a wonderful thing for members to participate in! I am having a great time watching what everyone is receiving. Epic generosity and friendship!

PS - I know I will probably regret asking this, but what does GFY stand for? :unsure:

Go **** yourself :).

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Ok someone is awesome !!

Dosing pump rack

500ml C Balance

Seachem Reef Glue

CPR Smart Feeder

Toms Aqualifter

hope you enjoyed the gifts! sorry i was too lazy to wrap it all nice and pretty. my gift wrapping skillz is equivalent to a brown box and some packing materials so may as well let the professionals do it.

hope you enjoyed the gifts! sorry i was too lazy to wrap it all nice and pretty. my gift wrapping skillz is equivalent to a brown box and some packing materials so may as well let the professionals do it.

The gifts were awesome .

Thank you and MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

The people who's names are in bold are the folks that have posted that they received gifts. If you got a gift and your name isn't bold please let us know!

1. Eisernes
2. Begow
3. Paandemonium
4. atrox
5. cindyp
6. Mirya
7. ElmoC
8. Metrokat
9. Halo_003
10. ninjamyst
11. Jack1978
12. MikeTR