ReefCleaners.org

Cad Light 12g Zoa Garden

lilmatty5dimes

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

Dude those zoas your asking about JAWBREAKER's sold as that from Zach! I've moved them, I'll try and get another pick!

Look like wows

well, neglected the tank for a month and it definitely shows. :furious: all chalices have receded and a couple POTO(pieces of the ocean) acans receded as well. pretty upset about those but nothing i won't be able to get again. probably won't until i get my bigger tank. found a guy with a bubble magus 3.5cs skimmer for sale and going to trade him utters chaos, pink kraks, space monster, blue macaw, nuke green, and sunny d for it. think it'll be a great skimmer. finally got my tunze 3155 ato hooked up and working and also bought a brs 4 stage with an extra di rodi unit for $150 over in orlando. met the guy at living reef orlando and found an awesome store with some great sps selection and few nice zoas. going to probably start doing 3g water changes every 3-4 days until i get the tank looking how it should be. now for some new eye candy.

rodi unit and extra goodies.

5722C78C-79E1-48D7-9A0B-778BE806C40F_zps

1BEC2B89-EC6E-4504-B69A-1AFC2490973A_zps

solar circus, pink elephant, mauls, and rainbow

FB200A8E-6E4A-44BF-8EB4-C3AAE7F8021C_zps

blue rhinos, la lakers, emerald mauls, emeralds on fire, OG capt america

A79CB088-A64D-42A3-A533-8A1B6071A6B1_zps

salted agaves, legion of evil, solar circus, and chong bong

ADA83ACF-7F0F-44BB-B1A4-6DE23799F259_zps

frag rack but showing the tunze 3155(love this)

096CD348-0F6E-4B9E-9624-0C25593CA6A8_zps

Don't need the captains, lost most of those......I could get a frag pack in August!?!?!?!

Oh and space monster, last one I buy, mine always melt.

lilmatty5dimes

Dude those zoas your asking about JAWBREAKER's sold as that from Zach! I've moved them, I'll try and get another pick!

Look like wows

Don't need the captains, lost most of those......I could get a frag pack in August!?!?!?!

Oh and space monster, last one I buy, mine always melt.

ok yup your right. i thought i knew what they were. lol damn yodas and wow can't tell them apart for the life of me. i'll have to see how everything is growing and see what i can do in august. i know you only have a few good months to ship stuff up there. lol

All good man. Those solar circus and the chi-whateveryacallthem,are down right stupid sexy,wow !!! Sweet Jesus !!!

Also,my wow's... Look horrible now. They were huge and had like 5-6 heads,got covered in algae and then once I peroxide dipped them,they yet to open up... What gives ?!

lilmatty5dimes

Cold titttoes up here. I complain it's too hot in the summer, winter is too cold. I want to live in AC or heat at 72*!

Maybe yodas? WTFC's lol this dude isn't really always kosher but ...

19569957019_310f05bcf1_m.jpg20150716-165817-1 by -Nanofreak79-

I'm the same way. I'm on the back porch at 8 an I thing it's already over 80. Lol try to get the wife set up on moving to North Carolina but she keeps refusing. Lol won't give up.

Guess I'll just have to see the pics of both the people are trying to sell and go from there.

All good man. Those solar circus and the chi-whateveryacallthem,are down right stupid sexy,wow !!! Sweet Jesus !!!

Also,my wow's... Look horrible now. They were huge and had like 5-6 heads,got covered in algae and then once I peroxide dipped them,they yet to open up... What gives ?!

Yea the solar circus just came to be one of my top 5. Lol just saw a guy sell 4p for $350shipped. If I told ya what I paid you could fly down here round trip to pick them up and probably have a lil extra in your pockets. Lol

I hate when zoas do that. Peroxide is pretty hard on them. Try dipping them in furan2. And see of that does any better. That's helped me about 75% of the time with the algae.

lilmatty5dimes

Good/bad news. Almost tossed in the white towel the other day. Got a return credit thru paypal on something I shipped but buyer (never got) and got a unexpected $200 thrown at me so I almost just give up. I'm going to try and turn that into a positive and sell off a few pieces golden torch, not you every day blasto, and all my acans and probably let my radion go to cover the fees and

UPGRADE TO MY 30g. I plan on buying reef brite strip and jebao dct8000(or 6000). I can easily justify spending the extra $20 to get the 8000 but don't need it to overkill my tank and talking to the lfs he said that if the power turns out on the pump that it comes back full power. He see how much I get from selling everything and go from there I guess.

Nanofreak79

I have the speed wave 6000, and I have it set halfway on a 68 gallon. You would have enough power to use manifolds and s return with the 6000

Archived