SaltCritters.com

Kat-In-a-Box

metrokat

If you white out that StevieT hack's "signature" and scribble Banksy on it and include a tidbit about the illustration being a metaphor for human suffering, I think you could get $20.

Famous yes. Artist no. I did autograph a skimmer cup at MACNA but the going rate isn't much. The private jet, hookers, and blow are funded by good Ole American marketing gimmicks and I don't call that art. It's all skill.

Famous yes. Artist no. I did autograph a skimmer cup at MACNA but the going rate isn't much. The private jet, hookers, and blow are funded by good Ole American marketing gimmicks and I don't call that art. It's all skill.
0:16 laying down the skill on a cougar.

I need to go next year. ;)

Everyone should go there wasn't enough in Denver. DC has a hall that is 90,000 sqft booked up, we need to pack the place.

When does the pricing change?

I don't know for sure but it's soon. They really try and get you to buy the early bird price during and a few weeks after MACNA. if you don't go you can always transfer and sell.

I did autograph a skimmer cup at MACNA but the going rate isn't much.

Wonder who that guy was that asked....that cup is now on a shelf never to be used again hanging around Swedish fish and GFY stickers.... :D

When does the pricing change?

should be $89 till Oct, then $99 till Jan, then $119 till March, then $129 till the full pass is sold out.

Screen%2520Shot%25202014-09-05%2520at%25

sweet! I got mine at the booth

Wonder who that guy was that asked....that cup is now on a shelf never to be used again hanging around Swedish fish and GFY stickers.... :D

He didn't have good words about you, it was making me uncomfortable

:lol:

Bring me up to speed... Seriously thinking of driving down with the kiddies (live in PA ~30 minutes from Phila).

Kids are free but then not for the banquet & reception... What are they? Worth going the entire weekend or Sat to Sun?

BTW, even StevieT doesn't have enough candy to satisfy my kids. lol

Thanks!

How old are the kids?

If young it's probably best to leave them out of the Friday night party. Banquet meh maybe but it's boring for most. Both those nights are mostly adult in nature.

Show, totally kid friendly.

Reception= different every year. Usually lots of drinking party atmosphere with entertainment. Miami was still the best.

Banquet = 3 course meal. MASNA toots their horn and gives out awards. Some years Ok some years a snooze fest. We go for the dinner as I already paid thousands for it.

Hope that helps.

BTW, even StevieT doesn't have enough candy to satisfy my kids. lol Thanks!

We brought 2400 fish this year. You can do the show in 1 day but best in 2. Especially DC it is 40,000 sqft larger than than Denver.

Sunday wraps up at 4pm. Other days are open until 6. Vendors start to pack up at 4 if not earlier on Sunday.

Thanks for the info. Next year they will be a month shy of 8 & 12. They love road trips and are very well behaved when my wife stays home. Lol. It will be the start of school so maybe Friday after school drive (3hrs) to Sunday. Plenty to do in the area.

Archived