Pod Your Reef

2 Bangaii Cardinals in MB7?

speed_freak03

Originally posted by kris_willard

Actually the tankis 16" check your info before you comment.

Don't play dumb I think you know very will i was being sarcastic.

and when he gets to big he can go in my 90gal...

2 years in a 5.5 will stunt it's growth guess how old the fish were in my 55.. oh wait 2 years, funny how mine all grew to be closer to 4"+ with the male closer to 4.5" you say yours are stuck at 3.

xien2000corp

ok brahm, im not flaming or nothing but now im a bit confused. i thought you said tank size doesnt have an effect on growth stunts??? am i reading incorrectly somewhere or does tank size inhibit growth or not?

thanks, steve

Originally posted by xien2000corp

ok brahm, im not flaming or nothing but now im a bit confused. i thought you said tank size doesnt have an effect on growth stunts??? am i reading incorrectly somewhere or does tank size inhibit growth or not?

thanks, steve

From what I understand tank size WILL stunt growth, to some extent. I didn't meant to give the impression otherwise if i did.

speed_freak03
Originally posted by brahm

that was in refernce fot speed_freak03 who kept it in a 3 gallon then UPGraded it to a wooping 5!

First of all its a 7 get it straight:D And it was really only in a 3 for about 6 months when it was 3/4-1inch long.

And second dont be disrespectful. You have your opinions, that some of us dont agree upon. If I had a choice i wouldnt even have a 7 gallon tank, and I would have a 90+ gallon tank with all the goodies, but I dont, space is a limitation for me. My fish is happy so who gives a darn. I do care how I keep my fish, and I am not the only one who has a bangaii in a MB7, so dont say personal comments on how i have no regard for living creatues.

If you still think this is unhumane, PM me and I will give you my address so you can have PETA come here and protest.

For now, just leave me alone because I have had success with a bangaii cardinal in a MB7.

BTW to any normal person that isnt anal about fish in smaller tanks, i settled on a clown goby.

Whatever, what's with throwing around peta like that is supposed to be offensive or something? How do you know your fish is happy, heck do dish even have the ability to comprenhend the emotion of happiness? But either way I understand your much to complex to understand the concept of sarcasism. But when you max out the bioload of a MB7, loose your fish and your corals don't come crying online because i'll be there with a big "I told you so" but although you seems smart enough to a make a half way decent choice and went with the goby (a much more sutible tank mate!) Sadlly you don't display that brain power in your posts or your response would have been.

Thanks for the advice, I didn't relize bangii's were so terrorital and so hard to pair up, I know keeping a fish this size in mb7 seems a stech but I have good sucess with it..

but alas.. instead you'd rather flame.

kris_willard

brahm take a hint and F**K OFF.

Hey speed how big is youre clown goby? i got one and i was surprised on how unbelievably small it was. what color did u decide on?

speed_freak03

Whatever, what's with throwing around peta like that is supposed to be offensive or something? How do you know your fish is happy, heck do dish even have the ability to comprenhend the emotion of happiness? But either way I understand your much to complex to understand the concept of sarcasism. But when you max out the bioload of  a MB7,  loose your fish and your corals don't come crying online because i'll be there with a big "I told you so" but although you seems smart enough to a make a half way decent choice and went with the goby (a much more sutible tank mate!) Sadlly you don't display that brain power in your posts or your response would have been.

Thanks for the advice, I didn't relize bangii's were so terrorital and so hard to pair up, I know keeping a fish this size in mb7 seems a stech but I have good sucess with it..

but alas.. instead you'd rather flame.

Wow, your an a**. I wasnt flaming, I was stating my situation and my experiences. I have said this is my experince, and have good sucess with it. Bangaiis arent really that territorial at least in my situation. I know there are risks if 2 of the same sex are together.

I am sorry but all of my corals are doing great!!! They have never looked better.

Kris...It is a yellow clown goby, and about 1 or 1 1/4 inch long. He loves to sit on my mushrooms and look around. I am thinking about adding another one since there bio load is about as harmful as a piece of flake food:P .

brahm take a hint and F**K OFF.

Hey speed how big is youre clown goby? i got one and i was surprised on how unbelievably small it  was. what color did u decide on?

Whatever Kris, a bit you feel so macho telling me off, you keep going on telling people it's ok shove big fish in little tanks and then talk down to those who don't agree with you.

Originally posted by speed_freak03

Wow, your an a**. I wasnt flaming, I was stating my situation and my experiences. I have said this is my experince, and have good sucess with it. Bangaiis arent really that territorial at least in my situation. I know there are risks if 2 of the same sex are together.  

I am sorry but all of my corals are doing great!!! They have never looked better.

Kris...It is a yellow clown goby, and about 1 or 1 1/4 inch long. He loves to sit on my mushrooms and look around. I am thinking about adding another one since there bio load is about as harmful as a piece of flake food:P .

Right i'm the ass, you ask for advice, I give you answer your to imature to accept I get flamed by you and Kris, and i'm the ass... oh snd Read what I wrote I said, when not NOW.. And Bangii's are Very tertorial, and extermely hard to tell the diffrence between sexes.

speed_freak03

Your funny? Don't you have any better things to worry about?

Can you just get over the fact I have had good luck (read: luck) in keeping my bangaii in my tank. That doesnt mean everyone will or its the most "correct" thing to do.

speed_freak03

extermely hard to tell the diffrence between sexes.

I never said they wernt?:|

brahm can you please stop acting like a child? I asked for help initially...you came off as an ass and said its not posible to keep an Bangaii Cardinal in a MB7 and that I have no regard for fish keeping. Your still going on acting like a baby posting rude photos. While i have moved on and dont give a damn about it. My last post wasnt deserving of you coming up with your little picture.

I will agree 2 cardinals is a bit much for a 7 gallon tank, but 1 isnt too bad.

I didn't say it wasn't possible, I said it was cruel. Get that straight, and Read the posts from the start.. I offered information and got flamed and responded. I recall wise cracks about Peta, Saving the walls, and hugging tree's. I think it's you who needs to re-evalutate who is acting like a child, and if your so OVER IT why do you keep responding to this thread.

speed_freak03

I didn't say it wasn't possible, I said it was cruel. Get that straight, and Read the posts from the start.. I offered information and got flamed and responded. I recall wise cracks about Peta, Saving the walls, and hugging tree's. I think it's you who needs to re-evalutate who is acting like a child, and if your so OVER IT why do you keep responding to this thread.

haha..maybe because its...my thread?

Originally posted by speed_freak03

haha..maybe because its...my thread?

or maybe it's because your lonley...It's ok.. I'll be here for your Speed.

speed_freak03

or maybe it's because your lonley...It's ok.. I'll be here for your Speed.

ewwww:x

soup_er_man

I have a Bangaii in my 7 gallon but my bicolor pseudo keeps kicking his ass so I'm going to take him back to the LFS. Too bad because I really like those fish. I used to have a mated pair in my 125 and raised a brood of about 40 young (or tried to at least, it's a lot harder than it sounds!)

Soup

Archived