Cultivated Reef

Crummbs Collection

crummbs

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Legendary Corals

Most of them are in my display.

I think only the Utter Chaos and Gold Maul are in my frag tank.

IMG_3148_zpse2f68d4c.jpg

Thats what my display looks like right now.

Wtf... I don't recall it looking like this. I need to swing by and coral geek with you again.

Wtf... I don't recall it looking like this. I need to swing by and coral geek with you again.

I put a bunch of z/p frags in the sand.. i think that's the only difference than when you came.

I need some advice getting my Adonis frag open. It just stays closed with the mouth showing lol...

Yeah it's harder for sps to shine with a pop. lol

yahhh

Legendary Corals

Hmm. I have a friend with a super plumpy frag of it. I'll ask him where he keeps his Addonis for you!

Shiet, you bought a colony from them? Man, your lighting reminds me of the kessil a150w ocean blue 15k.

Lol I bought 1 head with a few babies... it exploded into a colony.

LOL no I'm not Mr. Coral... I'm just a Coral Hipster

I'm hoping there's less drama on here than the other forum...harhar

I would say more drama but it's fun here. The mods let you have fun here unlike Reefcult2reef :lol:

I would say more drama but it's fun here. The mods let you have fun here unlike Reefcult2reef :lol:

Oh so it was reef2reef....I had no idea there was drama there lol.

Holy shizz. Your photo skills. Let me use those photos for our site and I'll hook you up brah!

Go right ahead!!

Oh so it was reef2reef....I had no idea there was drama there lol.

Haha I never said anything! :P

Holomovement

So envious of you zoa frags and mushroom mountain! I haven't ever thought of putting a red filter over the lense to take shots of my tank. Looks amazing!

Time for some pics from my shroom tank!

This tank is incredibly beautiful. I hope I ca get my mushroom wall to look like that!

IMG_3599_zps6430b634.jpgIMG_3600_zps7aaf5685.jpgIMG_3606-2_zpsf5c52fe1.jpgIMG_3602_zpsbf895175.jpgIMG_3601_zps38e528fb.jpg

This tank is incredibly beautiful. I hope I ca get my mushroom wall to look like that!

IMG_3599_zps6430b634.jpgIMG_3600_zps7aaf5685.jpgIMG_3606-2_zpsf5c52fe1.jpgIMG_3602_zpsbf895175.jpgIMG_3601_zps38e528fb.jpg

WTFREAK!! TOTALLY DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING. Seriously, where did you get those tye dye's?? And jawbreakers??

WTFREAK!! TOTALLY DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING. Seriously, where did you get those tye dye's?? And jawbreakers??

Got them long long long long time ago .

Much drool. Your pics are up on our site btw!

Thank you sir!

Lol.. cheer up! where in CA are you from?

Far from you....I'm in Rowland Heights, 91745.

Wish you were closer...then I probably could've checked out your tank in person...

Archived