ReefCleaners.org

Chaz's dive back in, New Kessil 360w's!

chazde3

Now, you know as well as Murphy and I, that the fish will jump outta those side gaps.

Haha blame the gap on the Kessils. At least most of the opening is covered.

What size mesh is that, those holes look awfully big.... 1/2" doesn't keep wrasses in, you can check my thread for expensive proof (I think on like pg. 4 or 5).

I used 2 layers of the netting you can find at stores to keep birds off of trees. I plan on ordering the 1/4" mesh from brs when I have enough stuff to justify am order.
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cherry picked some goodies for the tank at Captain Corals yesterday. On the road home from Minneapolis right now.

• 3 weeks later...
Bartletts are sweet, I miss mine definitely very active.... keep em fed tho ;)
yeah I have been. Voracious little pigs. I'm not used to feeding that much.

Yeah I found that as long as I fed them twice a day they were ok, three times a day they were super happy and most active... a forth feeding didn't make a difference either way really.

• 5 months later...

Fts as of 10 minutes ago.

yV2irMn.jpeg

Well this tank is still going pretty strong right now. Haven't really done much of anything to it in the last few months other than some regular maintenance. Though it appears I may be tearing it down and selling off everything but a few pieces of equipment. I'm in the planning stages of buying this 180g beast that will take up a good chunk of my living room.

dLqvee5.jpeg

Plans are to go for my first large planted tank. I'm going to sell off all of my current tanks except for my 8g nuvo reef tank to make my life slightly easier and to focus on one major tank instead of 4.

Well damn that sucks but is kinda cool at the same time. That stand is really nice and it looks like its all been pretty well cared for! Goodluck with the planted man :)

Yeah, the person I'm getting it from, that I found through Craigslist, actually ended up being a former coworker that I didn't even know was into fish keeping. She says the former owner before her had built the stand and canopy. He did some fine work, and I'm sure this thing could hold my truck. I do plan on replacing the handles with something a little more modern, probably made of brass.

Archived