Pod Your Reef

Emma's First Reef (fluval spec V)

jbb

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^ yep

Lol her tank will have coral or no? If yes it will fill in faster then yours to... I joke but we are all jealous

Yes it will. as a matter of fact it already has some from Lawnman. Claya is sending some monday , Veng & Serenityreef have some waiting for pickup , and Kat is sending some once she returns from her work trip.

Very nice!

Sorry I missed the texts from you, and tailes . I ended up a little busy, and lost track of time.

Sorry I missed the texts from you, and tailes . I ended up a little busy, and lost track of time.

No worries. I got a bunch done around the house, so it's all good.

we went LFS hopping today. She wasnt happy with the royal gramma , so it went to the 90 , and she picked up a Talbot damsel :rolleyes:

I have taken in 18 zoa frags in the past 2 days, so after the package from Claya comes in on tuesday I will help load her up with some of my stuff.

Very cool, man!

Are some of those zoas you just got going to make their way into Emma's tank?

I'll be setting up a seahorse tank for my daughter pretty soon :). Isn't awesome having the kiddo's involved!?!?!

I apologize, I don't mean to jack your thread but i have to post this...

Surfing is a HUGE part of my life so when this came home in my little girls back pack a couple of weeks ago it almost made me cry, lol.

20140404_164403_zpsd97913e6.jpg

It's going to be in a frame and on the wall soon. Again, I don't mean to jack the thread and I'll delete the post if you want. This thread just reminded me of this picture so I thought I would share :).

Very cool, man!

Are some of those zoas you just got going to make their way into Emma's tank?

I'll be setting up a seahorse tank for my daughter pretty soon :). Isn't awesome having the kiddo's involved!?!?!

I apologize, I don't mean to jack your thread but i have to post this...

Surfing is a HUGE part of my life so when this came home in my little girls back pack a couple of weeks ago it almost made me cry, lol.

20140404_164403_zpsd97913e6.jpg

It's going to be in a frame and on the wall soon. Again, I don't mean to jack the thread and I'll delete the post if you want. This thread just reminded me of this picture so I thought I would share :).

I am splitting the frags with her , so YES some of yours will end up in her tank. :)

That pic is AWESOME , you're not thread jacking at all. Feel free to leave it up. I'll even join the gallery

13658469283_7a97882120_h.jpg

the light is up !! Its hard to get a good pic of the light with just a phone , but it is about as close to a phoenix 14k that I have ever seen coming from LED's .

13671048273_74ba91467e_c.jpg

13671042213_a173b23cec_c.jpg

https://flic.kr/p/mQ5w9z'>13671209033_02a49070e6_h.jpg

Pink cable sleeve , Pink rope for hanging , I'm sure we all know who picked that.

I can't wait until my kids get into this like my husband and I are. Almost every morning already they go look for the serpent starfish. I think those are their favorite animals in the tank (we have two of them).

So today I make an unplanned visit to the LFS . As I'm hovering over one of the frag tanks I here

BRYAN !! Someone from Cali called in and paid for a gift certificate for your daughters tank .

:huh:

i don't know anyone from Cali

Ummmm, maybe it wasn't Cali then.

**digs through notes**

do you know a Kat ?

:o no way !! :wub:

So I go get Emma and we go shopping . I was able to convince her to give me her sixline , and her damsel in exchange for a couple of new guys. The other two were WAY too much for this tank anyway.

https://flic.kr/p/mUWuGK'>13726225755_0914db2fd4_c.jpg

https://flic.kr/p/mUYxN9'>13726626384_fa04b95b5b_c.jpg

Thank You Kat

https://flic.kr/p/mUYvns'>13726618224_941bfba716_k.jpg

Her list of goodies for today

• yellow clown goby
  • peppermint shrimp
  • purple clove polyps
  • daisy polyps (even after she declined the ones I bought for her)
  • orange clove polyps
  • GSP
jedimasterben

She's kind of adorable.

• daisy polyps (even after she declined the ones I bought for her)

lol, she wanted to pick them out :)

Archived