Pod Your Reef

Landen / ADA 60P - 17.1 Gallons - New Pics

Bella's Reef

Bella's Reef

Thanks Chris!

The blackhole favia is in the 8th picture with the ric's. It is looking a ton better & I just moved it to that spot to see how it gets to a little more light.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Chris!

The blackhole favia is in the 8th picture with the ric's. It is looking a ton better & I just moved it to that spot to see how it gets to a little more light.

Wow its certainly making a huge recovery compared to where it was good job man! Have you been feeding it as well (if so what are you feeding it lol) as shading it or just letting it do its thing in the shade?

Bella's Reef

I had it behind the rocks and somewhat under the overflow box since I got it, just moved it to that cave & will see how it does.

As far as feeding I spray it and one other favia & war coral with the remnants of whatever shrimp is left with a bit of crushed pellets.

I did a 8 gallon water change yesterday and had time to do a update on the Radion and change the lighting schedule, excited to see how everything reacts to a better dialed in sunrise - day - sunset schedule.

• 2 weeks later...
Bella's Reef

I added a nice mini colony of red acans from vw4life on the site this past weekend and picked up two nice frags of zoas last night, time for new pictures.

The local guy who breeds clownfish still does not have a Black Snowflake available yet, so I am still waiting.

• 5 months later...

Closing this down this weekend as tank & equipment is sold, downsizing to a 10 Gallo IM Fusion. Transferring over Phantom & Picasso clowns along with the Tailspot. As well as the RBTA, Frogspawn, Torch, some "ultra gsp", xenia, zoas & shrooms.

Archived