Coral Vue Hydros

Post a Pic of the Nimble in your Tank

C Jerome

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just bought one also, have to send out the envelope today, but dont know if post office is working today since it is veterans day, so ill send out tomorrow, il post pics

Yes, there is no mail today, I went to send one out at the school post office and the woman reminded me that nothing will go out today.

Jerome

• 2 weeks later...

hey Jerome, just wanted to chime in and say that i received your package today, 11/19/04

i was surprised at how small it actually was and the packaging was great, and once i started to clean my glass, my oh my, the thing is crystal clear!!, its amazing at how much alagae was on it before, i was still able to see inside and everything but now everything is so much clearer

thanks for the nimble Jerome! i did not take a before andafter shot, i was too eager, ill try to let the algae re grow and then do it, hehe,

Thanks again

I second everything smoke just said!

When my husband got home from work he thought I had gotten new lights on the tank because everything was so bright looking thanks to the crystal clear glass!

Happy to hear both of you had great restults and increased visibility. The same thing happens with my 2.5 gallon, I think the glass is clean then I make a swipe with the nimble and its so much more clear, everything is sharper. Keep us updated.

Jerome

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...?threadid=43646

Mine is the in the second to last post (full tank shot in the upper right hand corner). Check out how much smaller it is than that fat magfloat in the first pic in the thread! X)

But by far the most useful tool in the tank. In just a few seconds all the glass is clean! It also works real well in the 55G acrylic I have at home too. :happy:

Jerome,

I got the super nimble from you 3-4 months back i think and i was using it on my 20gallon.

Now it's on my 50 gallon and it's awesome!!! I can even manouevre it around the sides...:)

• 1 month later...

yea hey you still arround I e-mailed you thru your web site but got no response, contact me if you are still makin these. BTW here is one of your nimbles in my new pico .

7782pico_and_nimble.JPG

Thanks for all the comments, and I will get back to each of you individually. The quick story is that I am away for study abroad this sememster and not able to keep up production from spain. I am taking down everyones info in order in which they contact me and as soon as I am back, production will resume and order fulfilled in the order requested. Rest assured I will be making them again in the spring. Sorry for the delay in responding to some of you, I dont have internet access in my house like in the US.

C. Jerome

• 2 weeks later...

I will keep you all updated and post back here and e mail you when i resume production. Thank you for your continuted intereste.

C. Jerome

Archived