SaltCritters.com

Where's my order reefs2go.com?

Travis

Get your money back and go visit Glenn at Coral Gardens.

Plus one too what LM said. My good buddy Glenn is a great stand up guy with top shelf coral and takes care of his customers. You can only do good by him. Besides I'm constantly reading horror stories about this particular vendor you ordered from.

Thanks guys! I can't stress enough how much I truly appreciate your support!!

I just dont understand how/why companies do this. I run two companies (albiet they are small) and work 50+ how weeks at my normal job and make sure I stay in constant contact with everyone! It doesnt take long to send an email back saying youre working on it, etc.. You put allll of that hard work and your heart and soul into starting a company and obtaining customers, and then they just let them slip away like they are chopped liver not their life blood like they really are. Customer service goes a long way in this industry with all of the competition.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Reputation is everything in this business. R2G has been around for quite a while, it really surprises me that their customer service seems to have declined so much. Something must be up...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Businesses for the most part don't seem to care nowadays, which is ironic because people are starting to care about businesses caring more and more. It sucks but it's also great to find smaller companies who give a shit - I'll gladly send them my money. :)

I just dont understand how/why companies do this. I run two companies (albiet they are small) and work 50+ how weeks at my normal job and make sure I stay in constant contact with everyone! It doesnt take long to send an email back saying youre working on it, etc.. You put allll of that hard work and your heart and soul into starting a company and obtaining customers, and then they just let them slip away like they are chopped liver not their life blood like they really are. Customer service goes a long way in this industry with all of the competition.

Yeah its amazing how stupid some people can be when it comes to running a business.... hmm this guy just gave me money once, I think I will screw him over, #### around and take my time so he doesn't come back ever again.........

Customer service is like the #1 part of customer retention and CS goes well beyond when you collect the money IMO. Without customer service you have no customer retention, without CR you don't get repeat customers and even worst they do things like post threads like this so others see how shitty you are and then you lose not only potential customers but potential money.... without potential money you have no potential!

FWIW Glenn seems like a good stand up guy just from the conversations I have had with him, when I am looking for corals again I will definitely be considering going through him! :)

I placed an order from PacificEast and I actually got a phone call from their CS dept. to check on how the clam was. This is the first time I have actually received a phone call form a vendor.

Now that's customer service I like!!!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="basser1" data-cid="4574271" data-time="1387125817"><p>

I placed an order from PacificEast and I actually got a phone call from their CS dept. to check on how the clam was. This is the first time I have actually received a phone call form a vendor.<br />

<br />

Now that's customer service I like!!!</p></blockquote>

Nice.

I just went on their facebook (and kind of defended them cause someone said $35 overnight shipping was expensive) but most people that buy from them are cheap newbs. There were at least three posts asking what frag disks were....

Also, there is no chance in hell that they have a 4/5 star rating with all the crap publicity they get on all the major forums. Even if they provide a quality product sometimes its not mathematically possible for them to have a four star rating without some minor edits on their part.

OP if I were you I would light a fire under their a$$ on facebook I think you would get more attention there

I'd be pissed now... They are posting new sponsored threads marketing while completely ignoring your question about your order...

I saw that too.

Mr. Coral was bad about poor CS if I remember.....

And look what happened to Mr Coral . . .
Ordered from Glenn twice already! Really won't go anywhere else!

Hope you get this resolved! W-

Finally got them to answer the phone this morning. They didn't have a legitimate reason why it was delayed, but assured me it will ship Tuesday. We'll see.....

You get what you pay for. There are other vendors with better quality and better customer service, but they also cost alot more. Reefs2Go is a gamble. If everything goes well, you can get some decent corals at a great price. If something goes wrong, good luck getting a quick response from them.

You get what you pay for. There are other vendors with better quality and better customer service, but they also cost alot more. Reefs2Go is a gamble. If everything goes well, you can get some decent corals at a great price. If something goes wrong, good luck getting a quick response from them.

Not always. There some vendors that sell quality livestock, with good customer service, at reasonable prices ;).

Not always. There some vendors that sell quality livestock, with good customer service, at reasonable prices ;).

Still not as cheap as Reefs2Go ;) . If you catch some of their ridiculous deals with FREE shipping, it's hard to beat their price. HOWEVER, their quality is nowhere near as good as some vendors here but for people that don't know better, it's good enough for them.

Finally got them to answer the phone this morning. They didn't have a legitimate reason why it was delayed, but assured me it will ship Tuesday. We'll see.....

Tuesday of what week???? :rolleyes:

Reefs2GoNowhere.com. They're about 15 minutes away from me and I've driven by them quite a few times and have never thought about buying anything from them. Best of luck man, I hope you get your delivery soon. To R2G, TIGHTEN UP!

Well got the order in. Everything on a brand new frag plug, freshly cut?

And two items. Backordered. Wonder how long it will take to come in. Ha!!! ..............

Archived