ReefCleaners.org

Where's my order reefs2go.com?

Travis

Order # 2013-12-75746

Was supposed to ship yesterday, never got a tracking #...

I've sent emails and made at least 10 phone calls all without answer.

Your customer service seems to be lacking....

FYI I posted this on rc to try to get your attention...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang, it was only supposed to ship yesterday and you're already freaking out?

Give it a couple of days, not everything happens on schedule.

Dang, it was only supposed to ship yesterday and you're already freaking out?

Give it a couple of days, not everything happens on schedule.

People like me have coral shipped to work based on my schedule. It's not like it can sit somewhere for a few days because you didn't know when it was being delivered.

People like me have coral shipped to work based on my schedule. It's not like it can sit somewhere for a few days because you didn't know when it was being delivered.

Especially if he paid extra for Saturday shipping.

This is my exact situation.

I got a call Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday telling me it would ship Thursday. It didn't ship Thursday......

they have a webpage that shows all their orders and their shipping date. did you see your order listed there? i had to call many times throughout the day to get a hold of them.

Yes, I saw that page and my order was listed to ship on Thursday.

Yes, I saw that page and my order was listed to ship on Thursday.

Do yourself.. and future reefers.. a favor. Ask for your money back and give it to a vendor that actually cares about the quality of their livestock and the health of the animals.

Reefs2GoBankrupt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some ppl had luck with R2Go, I wasn't one of those ppl. And counting on luck in this hobby isn't comforting enough for me to purchase again from R2Go. Poor customer service and questionable ethics. Hope you get your order soon in good health.

The fact that they have yet to respond to this / call you back / answer the phone leads me to believe their marketing / customer service could use some love!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="heifinator" data-cid="4573289" data-time="1387041199"><p>

The fact that they have yet to respond to this / call you back / answer the phone leads me to believe their marketing / customer service could use some love!</p></blockquote>

Well if you call love a good bonk on the head.....

But seriously, I haven't had the first response. If I don't hear anything from them by Monday night, I'm filing a claim with PayPal.

They have a lady on FB who is trying to save them face. I was slamming them awhile back as were others and she blocked me. LOL I bet they are paying more attention to FB now than forums. Ugh!

Yup, funny thing is that they didn't feel the need to answer my email but still send me junk mail almost daily. Prices seem super sweet but their service is an eye soar

Do yourself.. and future reefers.. a favor. Ask for your money back and give it to a vendor that actually cares about the quality of their livestock and the health of the animals.Reefs2GoBankrupt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen brotha!

Order # 2013-12-75746Was supposed to ship yesterday, never got a tracking #...I've sent emails and made at least 10 phone calls all without answer. Your customer service seems to be lacking....FYI I posted this on rc to try to get your attention...
What did you order?
gulfsurfer101

Plus one too what LM said. My good buddy Glenn is a great stand up guy with top shelf coral and takes care of his customers. You can only do good by him. Besides I'm constantly reading horror stories about this particular vendor you ordered from.

Well, just as I was going to place a claim with paypal, I finally get a response back stating that my order will ship Tuesday. I understand it's the holidays and they are probably busy. If it dosnt ship Tuesday they have lost my business forever.

I just dont understand how/why companies do this. I run two companies (albiet they are small) and work 50+ how weeks at my normal job and make sure I stay in constant contact with everyone! It doesnt take long to send an email back saying youre working on it, etc.. You put allll of that hard work and your heart and soul into starting a company and obtaining customers, and then they just let them slip away like they are chopped liver not their life blood like they really are. Customer service goes a long way in this industry with all of the competition.

Archived