SaltCritters.com

Clearing off the rack! Tyree space monsters,Hornets,LA Lakers,Rastas

Lawnman

As title says I am clearing off my frag rack. Most of these are doubles so I am selling them off. I will posts more pictures later once more have opened. Priority shipping is 15 dollars with a heat pack. Overnight USPS if available in your area is 45 dollars.

6-8 Polyps of Tyree Space Monsters 50.00

2 Polyps of Rastas 35.00

2 Polyps of Purple Hornets 25.00

Different Hawaiians 15.00 a frag

Wobble Wong Gong paly 10.00

Blue Zoas about 12-15 polys 30.00

10 Polyps of Vice Zoas 20.00

2 Polyps of Cars 25.00

Plenty of no namers on the rack to.

42BF8111.jpg

414426D4.jpg

If I hadn't just spent so much this week I'd be all over some of these! I think I'm becoming a z/p hoarder.. :lol:
I am sick of looking at the rack and plugs EVERYWHERE. Selling a handful of them then I will make a garden and be done.

Tyree space monsters and purple hornets sold.

Pretty much everything is sold on this rack. The fruitloops and Car frag is on hold for the moment. If you are looking for anything special PM me I might have it on another rack.

Dang I'm too late. Wanted those space monsters. Still want the vice zoas. Do they have pink in the center?
Let me go see what I have for Kitty.
jedimasterben

Got mine today. After two days in transit across wildly varying weather conditions, it sat in the FL sun for around two hours (kiiiinda forgot about it lol), and all six pieces look stellar and are already beginning to open up.

IMG_20131205_202025232edited.jpg

Got mine today. After two days in transit across wildly varying weather conditions, it sat in the FL sun for around two hours (kiiiinda forgot about it lol), and all six pieces look stellar and are already beginning to open up.

IMG_20131205_202025232edited.jpg

Wait, you're able to keep blastos in your tank??? :)

jedimasterben

Wait, you're able to keep blastos in your tank??? :)

Yup, had those for around a year and a half now, I think. Between a year and year and a half.
Lawn....what frag rack is that? I just bought one off of ebay today that looks like that. The one I bought is a Frag-A-Rack.
Frag a rack baby. Awesome frag rack

Archived