Cultivated Reef

Crap basket

Picassoclowner707

This is entertaining.

I am sorry to hear about your package, but my experience with inTank was nothing but great. And coming on a forum to complain and call a product crap is just ignorant. StevieT is well respected, and you speaking like this about his company isn't what this forum is about. Things happen and a well respected business man like StevieT would be glad to help you out. Feel free to point out what you think the flaws of the product are, but don't put products down. I am sure any of the sponsors/vendors on these forums would much appreciate feedback rather than ignorant banter.

Just my 2 cents.

Picassoclowner707

I was bitching about a phone number and then hero Jedi comes in and starts running his mouth with his bullshit. Like I said before I am waiting for the owner unless Jedi speaks for the company?

I was bitching about a phone number and then hero Jedi comes in and starts running his mouth with his bullshit. Like I said before I am waiting for the owner unless Jedi speaks for the company?

Waiting for the owner is a good idea; piece of advice - just choose better words in your original post. It came off very ignorant, and that is why you are getting nasty comments back.

OP - unfortunately, while you wanted a phone number, you didn't come in looking for one. You came in specifically to gripe on the internet about a NR sponsor because you were unhappy with the product, rather than waiting on the owner of that company to get back in touch with you during a holiday week. You were angry with your package, rightfully so I should add, but instead of handling it like an adult, you decided to come online and be nasty. Ben and others simply called you on your immature, childish nonsense. You only have this attitude because it's all online.

Christopher Marks

Picassoclowner707, this is unacceptable behavior. Relax.

inTank has posted on their website that they have been closed since Friday, and that they will resume business tomorrow. I suggest you give them the opportunity to respond to your issue at an appropriate time. If you are unsatisfied after you've given them a reasonable chance to respond, you are welcome to use our Vendor Feedback forum.

Archived