inTank Media Baskets

Crap basket

Picassoclowner707

Picassoclowner707

I finally had some spare money and ordered nano cube 24 media basket from intank. It got here tonite both boxes in perfect shape, but then you open the box and it looks like they packaged a broken piece of crap on purpose. Put a phone number on your site to. Tired of only getting company's emails with automated responses. Very disappointed.

jedimasterben

Why would someone want to put a phone number on the site when they'd just have to have idiots on the other side?

Shit happens in shipping, and it's surprisingly uncommon (I think it's less than 2% for UPS, Fedex should be around the same, USPS has far more volume and I haven't seen numbers for it). Stevie isn't a jerkwad (even though he'll totally tell you to GFY), so I'm confident he'll make it right for you.

Why would someone want to put a phone number on the site when they'd just have to have idiots on the other side?

Shit happens in shipping, and it's surprisingly uncommon (I think it's less than 2% for UPS, Fedex should be around the same, USPS has far more volume and I haven't seen numbers for it). Stevie isn't a jerkwad (even though he'll totally tell you to GFY), so I'm confident he'll make it right for you.

OP did say that the shipping box was in perfect shape though.

jedimasterben

I've shipped around 1500 boxes or so that I packaged myself with an entire house worth of packaging (real stuff, like bubble wrap, peanuts, etc, not just newspaper, that is not acceptable packaging for any carrier) at my disposal, and I've had the same happen, even to things I had previously thought of as unbreakable. Still don't understand it, but like I said, shit happens lol

Picassoclowner707

Most legit businesses have phone numbers. A lot of people won't order without one.

jedimasterben

Most legit businesses have phone numbers. A lot of people won't order without one.

I do support for a 'legit' business with no phone number. If you had a business, especially an internet business, you'd realize how much time would be spent on phone calls from people that have no idea what you're selling or how they will use it, but want to know every detail about it, what they'll need to accomplish whatever it is the product is for, and then never hear from them again. When I worked retail, I probably spent an hour and a half of every shift on the phone answering questions, but maybe 10% of those people would come into the store and actually purchase something, and most of those were already repeat customers.

Picassoclowner707
I do support for a 'legit' business with no phone number. If you had a business, especially an internet business, you'd realize how much time would be spent on phone calls from people that have no idea what you're selling or how they will use it, but want to know every detail about it, what they'll need to accomplish whatever it is the product is for, and then never hear from them again. When I worked retail, I probably spent an hour and a half of every shift on the phone answering questions, but maybe 10% of those people would come into the store and actually purchase something, and most of those were already repeat customers.

Just because you don't want to answer phones or talk to customers does not mean you can't have message machine to screen or do call backs. Sounds to me like you need to get off Intanks dick.

Just because you don't want to answer phones or talk to customers does not mean you can't have message machine to screen or do call backs. Sounds to me like you need to get off Intanks dick.
WoW!

Since StevieT isn't here to say it GFY

I'm waiting for owner to respond not to some groupy who can't keep opinions to there self.
You need his email address? I think there website says they are closed for 4 days. Maybe you should wait for a response before bashing them. I find it very hard to believe they packed your basket with newspaper.
Picassoclowner707

Waiting for owner. According to you people Intank is going to tell me to go #### myself? You are the ones speaking for owner saying that shit to me? Way to help. Retards like that really help out just keep posting. All of your opinions matter so much........

jedimasterben

Mmmm, sucky sucky!

But seriously, GFY.

Ive ordered from Steve many times and actually the first time I did the media basket for my BC14 was broken with no signs of the shipping box being beat up. I emailed him and he got back to me the next day, I sent him a pic of the media basket and he sent me a new one no questions asked. His buisness is very much legit, which is why so many people on this site have his products. Take a breath and be a little more patient, he'll respond....

Waiting for owner. According to you people Intank is going to tell me to go #### myself? You are the ones speaking for owner saying that shit to me? Way to help. Retards like that really help out just keep posting. All of your opinions matter so much........

It's an inside joke around here, I doubt when you are actually having a problem he'll tell you to GFY. Stevie isn't an idiot.

I'm sorry your package was broken. Sometimes mistakes happen, and you are allowed to be disappointed, but why not wait until you find out what StevieT will or will not do before raging out over a simple mistake? It's not like he blew up your car or anything. It IS Thanksgiving week and people are really busy. You didn't have it before and your tank was fine, your tank will be fine until it gets figured out.

You know that old saying "you catch more flies with honey than vinegar?" Just a thought. I hope you get it figured out.

I think your title "crap basket" should be changed to "accident basket". inTank baskets are wonderful.

I'm sure you will receive a new one soon. That is if StevieT has the patience for you :)

Archived