ReefCleaners.org

I put my hands in the tank today because.........

Ruester007

To place the 9 new Zoa/Paly frags I just got in the mail! But only after I washed them with Reef Suds (shameless plug)!!!!!!

Does the soap kill pests like red bugs, AEFW, monti/zoa nudis too?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does the soap kill pests like red bugs, AEFW, monti/zoa nudis too?

Ha I wish... Maybe if they were on your hands and out of the water? But that's stretching it lol

To place the 9 new Zoa/Paly frags I just got in the mail! But only after I washed them with Reef Suds (shameless plug)!!!!!!

As a business owner, I love a shameless plug!

I would feel better about sticking my hands in the tank after using Reef Suds!

i put my hands in the tank today because my tank is dry I can do whatever I want...In fact ima gona scrub the hard water marks off my second hand tank!

They haven't been in the tank since it leaked (nor have they been in the rubbermaid holding tank either), although I do need to get in there and move a couple pieces around.....

I only ever put my hands in the tank if I absolutely have to. Starting up a new tank, trying to spot feed, or manual removing something. Other than that, I generally use a fish net or algae scraper to move something or flip over snails, ect.

Because I saw a long hair in the tank wrapped around a piece of LR and fluttering in the flow. The wife must have been watching the tank again.

SouthFlorida_Tron

I put my hand in the tank becauseeeee:

1. I have a single dbag hermit that stays(permanently if I dont remove him) on my purple monti cap literally causing an area of discoloration on the spot he blocks the light hitting the coral..... :rant:

2. My fish eat out of my hand.....

3. Checking on the zoas I put in the shade to see if they would make it

4. Turkey basting the detritus off of erthang

I like the twang on that #4 post.

I cant believe how many people actually flip snails over............

why wouldn't you flip snails over?

also: I put my hands in the tank because I had to pull the rescued gorg to trim the dead arms off since they were getting icky then put my hands in the tank to put it back in its place.

why wouldn't you flip snails over?

Because I rarely put my hands in the tank for a frag worth under $50, why would I put them in for a $1 snail?

Survival of the fittest, if they are meant to live they will stay upright ;)

Because I rarely put my hands in the tank for a frag worth under $50, why would I put them in for a $1 snail?

Survival of the fittest, if they are meant to live they will stay upright ;)

oh,I don't flip mine over with my hands. I take my turkey baster and flip em! lol.

I am going to get a snail that can flip itself back over. I am missing my snail and I still can't figure out where it went.

oh,I don't flip mine over with my hands. I take my turkey baster and flip em! lol.

I am going to get a snail that can flip itself back over. I am missing my snail and I still can't figure out where it went.

I have yet to need to flip a snail, but I will flick them off of things every once in a while with a bamboo skewer(works great!).

Archived