inTank Media Baskets

Trying to suprise my wife with something amazing...

Psychosis

All right, after a metric crap ton of research, I'm going with the Panasonic G5. I really appreciate everyones input again, it's been a long and bumpy road from my initial Canon T3i plans.

I all ready know she's going to be excited, unfortunately I think she knows exactly what I'm going to get her...now to let the string of "little white lies" fly.

Crap, I totally missed this thread. Hope wifey likes the new cam! :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crap, I totally missed this thread. Hope wifey likes the new cam! :)

I'm all ways game for last minute words of wisdom. I've been wolfing down information like a dingo eats a baby.

Ah, well honestly I don't know enough about the current class of cameras to help ya any!

Wait, aren't you like DSLR Gawdess around here? Lame. It's cool though, I don't know enough about any class of camera to talk stuff.

lol, well I have a Canon T2i which isn't even on the market anymore, so I don't know what the new cameras offer. And all those newfangled micro-thirds or whatnot cameras are completely foreign me to! I used to keep up with all that was coming out, but since I got the T2i I haven't had any urge to upgrade or change.

lol, well I have a Canon T2i which isn't even on the market anymore, so I don't know what the new cameras offer. And all those newfangled micro-thirds or whatnot cameras are completely foreign me to! I used to keep up with all that was coming out, but since I got the T2i I haven't had any urge to upgrade or change.

So far as I can tell, the biggest, most compelling difference between 4/3rd and DSLR's would be objects in motion. The 4/3rd can take picture faster, the DSLR works better at high ISO. Other than that, the differences are negligible, and I don't think she'll be lugging a DSLR to a sporting event any time soon.

jedimasterben

Psh, I use a T1i when I can kidnap it from my sister (who is being a ginormous jerkwad and hasn't even come made the two hour trip to see any of her family for like six months now). Still takes pretty bitchin' pics.

Why she gotta be like that?

My oldest bro is worse. He lives maybe a couple miles away from me but never do I hear from him. Only when we both go home for the holidays!

Archived