Coral Vue Hydros

I want to start a bio tope

Cameron6796

Hi everyone

Like the title says i want to start a bio tope. I want my tank to be based off of a certain region in the world

Here is my plan so far:

Innovative Marine nuvo 24

AI hydra (possibly the 52)

Mp10

maybe a tunze 9002 skimmer

Etc equipment like sand rock and the basics

I know the basics and a little bit more even i have read until i couldn't look at my ipad and books any more then read some more

Here's where I need your help i want to have my tank based on a single region, all the fish and as many Corals and inverts as possible. I want your help picking my region

Fish i like are :

Clownfish

Firefish

Blennies

Royal gramma

And a lot of things in between

i don't expect all the fish i like to work as a matter of fact i know some wont , these are just some of my staple fish. feel free to offer suggestions, experiences and any ideas as to where i should base my tank off of. Thanks in advance for your comments

PS i like the idea of indonesia Hawaii and Australia

Don't call me a ho to begin with.

;)

Indonesia has some nice corals. If you want to have a wide variety, go with Florida. Everything is invading down there.

I only have one problem i want a clownfish a bicolour blenny and a firefish which are all indonesian which is fine but the problem arises when i look at coral and pick everything from Hawaii To Australia

Guess its going to be a Indonesian fish bio tope with coral from all over the place

Archived