ReefCleaners.org

Ventralis Anthias

ReviloM

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good score. DD offers the healthiest fish around. You shoulda got a male.

I was considering a male but I like to see my anthias transform from female to male. I ordered 3 females.

Nope. Don't even like the way they look.

<shrugs>

They are only listed as "difficult" due to their decompression issues, and overall finicky life style (People have them not eat, not come out, etc) but in a proper setup, combined with a good seller, the chances or much better.

They are only listed as "difficult" due to their decompression issues, and overall finicky life style (People have them not eat, not come out, etc) but in a proper setup, combined with a good seller, the chances or much better.

Dead on.

They're here! They're here! I will upload pics on my main tank build thread later. I need to update it anyway. So far all 3 arrived alive. Now its time to get them pass acclimation.

how much was the sale price?

$74

Update: 1 is not looking so good. Other 2 are doing fine. Time will tell. This is why i got 3 instead of just 1. For instances such as this but hey I am still happy because its from LA and that i finely got a hold of the #1 fish on my list. I promise to upload images soon as I can. I can't turn on the light bright enough yet to get a good image. I dont want to risk the others.

Hope the 1 gets better! No signs of disease? A re they eating? Are they hiding a lot, as in never will come out?

Also PICS!

Me too! I am watching it like a new born baby but it doesn't look good at all. I hope it makes it through the night otherwise gotta contact LA to get guarantee. No signs of diseases at all. They haven't started eating yet. They aren't really hiding. I place objects for them to hid under/behind but they seem to like corners better. I want to take lots of pics but I currently have the light in the room very dim as well as the tank lights and the camera wont pick it up. As soon as I see they are active and I am ok to take pics. I will starting uploading lots.

Archived