Pod Your Reef

ID my clown!

Chew_Magna

Deleted User 4

I edited the post above with pics of 3 different clowns under different t names that seem to be the same thing haha.

Ya, they darkened up.. a lot since maturing but the male is still somewhat orange on his body.. maybe because hes small being the male and all. My female has grown A LOT. She is the size of my 3 yr old female occy (who lives alone).. and she grew that big in a matter of months. I guess having a 2nd clown around really makes them grow...

Actnics or no actnics she is pitch black. I will just call them... Blacker Snow Phantom Clowns :rolleyes:

Didn't know about the bars being thick meaning anything, so that's cool. I got them pretty cheap so I just bought them up not knowing exactly what they were.

Yeah your female one is premium black phantom or extreme black phantom, your male is considered blacker ice....lol. Your female is definitely worth much more.

Yeah your female one is premium black phantom or extreme black phantom, your male is considered blacker ice....lol. Your female is definitely worth much more.

Yah, I love her helmet. Idk why people obsess over having tons of white though, I like them either way but I think it gets silly when the clowns are ALL white. I like contrast I guess! :)

That's a picasso perc

Tamberav- Your's are either black ice that morphed (Why is anyone's guess) or black snowflakes

Technically Phantoms are bred by SR, so if they aren't from there I guess they aren't phantoms....

That's a picasso perc

Tamberav- Your's are either black ice that morphed (Why is anyone's guess) or black snowflakes

Technically Phantoms are bred by SR, so if they aren't from there I guess they aren't phantoms....

Meh don't really care where they are bred from unless they start coming with papers so I can register them with the American Fish Club Association. lol

My best guess is ORA or sustainable aquatics but I don't see SA having black snowflakes I don't think so I guess that leaves ORA which I guess makes them Black Snowflakes. They rename clowns too much and give the same type different names. :furious:

Deleted User 4

Yah, I love her helmet. Idk why people obsess over having tons of white though, I like them either way but I think it gets silly when the clowns are ALL white. I like contrast I guess! :)

Mmmm I actually like wyoming whites or platinums especially under actinics....they look insane!! lol.

Mmmm I actually like wyoming whites or platinums especially under actinics....they look insane!! lol.

Guess I never seen them under actnics. :) No one sells anything cool local except deathco, ha!

Deleted User 4

Guess I never seen them under actnics. :) No one sells anything cool local except deathco, ha!

Here, I'll show you how they look under actinics...looks like a ghost clown.

Here, I'll show you how they look under actinics...looks like a ghost clown.

Woah, more like a skull clown.

Those clownfish sure love their anenome.

That's what she said. :naughtydance:

Archived