SaltCritters.com

Fluval spec 2 (est.8-19-13) video on pg. 4!

jjaro

thanks for the insight t!

and uhhh its too late for the more and more... i make real good money and when i get it and see a new exciting coral.... BAM some how it magically appears in my tank!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the insight t!

and uhhh its too late for the more and more... i make real good money and when i get it and see a new exciting coral.... BAM some how it magically appears in my tank!

hahah that happens even when you dont make much money i found, tank looks good though

hell yeah, youre right T, everyone im sure has had the urge to buy a frag or fish no matter the circumstances lolol!!!

another unpdate i finally got my lfs to frag a blue mushroom rock!!! i couldnt fit the entire rock in my nano... so i went in there 3 days straight asking to chip off a piece of the blue mushroom rock. lol. finally they said yes!!! i will have to take a pic soon, after countless searchs and asking for deals, i swear some stores are unfair and trying to rip someone off, 15 bux for a quarter pound rock with one shroom on it... a whole pound of rock is only 5,99 i dont get it..... one shroom glued to a frag plug for 15 bux again.... im sure a plug doesnt cost that much. what im trying to get at is, what is the best website someone can refer me to for coral frags, with good prices and shipping costs, and good variety. locally the only good spot if the one i got the blue shroom from, but even though they are the coolest owners and best store in town, their selection is more towards beginner and easy to care for items, theres no rare corals or challenging to keep fish and corals.

thats why it says eastern US lol.

another pic. / update. i got ANOTHER blue shroom, this time its actually blue... the first one compared to a red or green or brown shroom was blue.. NOW that blue is purple compared to this new one lol.

IMG_2632_zps0889e26d.jpg

had the LFS frag one for me, here it is in my tank :)

IMG_2639_zps6ff1c8a8.jpg

FTS!

IMG_2640_zps50eb8889.jpg

and here is a little bonus pic, of my stunner as the center piece with my makeshift moon light shining upon it lol

IMG_2623_zps3a52cbe0.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

why it no work for you?

I magic, I make it work

you magic person you! thank you lol

good looking tank

thanks T!

Nice build...just started a Fluval 2G TONIGHT and will be following along.

right on! thanks man! have you started a topic? i will follow as well, this have been my favorite tank of all time, i had a 20g long, 8g biocube, and a 29g biocube, and this fluval has took the cake lol its so tiny yet resourceful, you can do alot morethen you think! i feel that i can still rearrange my rock work and fill it with twice as many corals! post here if you start a topic!

Yep...link is in my sig. Please do follow along and let me know what you think as it progresses.

right on man, following along, looking good, saltwater tanks are fun in all aspects lol even cycling with live rock you get to see everything that lives on it since there is no fish to divert your attention lol

• 4 weeks later...

Archived