Coral Vue Hydros

Testing the new Olympus

Reefer_Buddha

Reefer_Buddha

ya man. Im starting a prop tank so im all for more frags. :)

BTW, any digital camera gurus wana chime in on taking pics id appreciate it!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reefer_Buddha

szesteve, thanks :) I appreciate the comment. ifynance you, im using an olympus c-740, no special lenses and no tripod. I only resize in adobe and post, i dont color balance or any of that.

Supernip, mostly ricordia, yuma, zoos. What do you have?

Reefer_Buddha

its a modded CSL 30". There's a diy thread about it , KrackerG did it. Its a 1x65 10k, 1x65 actinic, and 1 70w Metal Halide DE Ushio. so 200W on a 20L

Reefer_Buddha

Not sure if people who see this can tell but both of my rics are going to split at the same time. For those of you that dont know, rics, when they split they will form 2 mouths and also will start to make 2 pairs of tentacles. I think this is doing well since i bought the single ricordia not more than 2 months ago and now i have 4 rics from 3 divisions.

Nice shots buddha, you have some pretty nice corals too. Just curious if you have a full tank shot.

Reefer_Buddha

ya i do. Ill try to make it look better, bubble algae is a PITA! :P here's some more shots.

Cool. I'm interested in seeing your set-up and equipment. I like that photo of your GSP. I think it looks cool, with the slightly blurred backround. Must be alot of current, eh?

Reefer_Buddha

ya i have about 200gph shooting across the front and it blasts that gsp, it loves it. That thing has tripled in size since i put lots of flow on it.

Archived