Cultivated Reef

One of my new rics

Perpetual98

I would agree that both your rics looked bleached. I had a green ric fall behind some of my lr and show up a few weeks later. It looked just like the one you posted pictures of. I would agree it needs some care and it will turn back to its more natural darker green color.

Even if it is bleached or dyed, or whatever else you guys said. That is the SWEETEST ric I've ever seen. Id rather have that over some red or pink yumas anyday!

Perpetual98

When anything I I've bought gets big enough, I'll for sure trade / sell frags. Where are you in central WI? I'm near Oconomowoc.

Perpetual98

AHHH, My brain must still think it's Monday.

I did take the other ric that didn't look nearly as cool (after like 5 liters of German beer) and I cut it into 4 pieces. 2 pieces have since floated off in my tank somewhere, and I'm not having much luck getting the other two pieces to attach, but one of the cuttings does look really good after just a couple days.

Im pretty much in the dead center of the state. Below Wausau in this little itty bitty town. Its a fairly long drive down to the Milwaukee area but if Im ever headed your way I'll try to stop by and trade frags, whatever.

Archived