ReefCleaners.org

Beware dealing with Reefs2Go

Ambivalent homotropheus

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't give this scam company your business. I gave them a chance and they treated me terribly and wasted so much of my time. I have never in my life had such a bad experience as with them. Currently using BBB and paypal claims to get my money back for items arriving dead, damaged, not as listed, and missing items from the order. I gave them a chance to send me a makeup order, but the date was pushed back three times without communication to me. They thought a $20 refund was appropriate to a $200 order, so now I have to escalate through paypal.

• 1 month later...

I wish I would have found this sooner. They took me on two orders of pods that were supposed to be 250 pods in each. I received maybe 40-50 pods and they are mostly amphipods not copepods. The packaging looks like it was done by a child. Many of the pods were not even in the bag. Buyer BEWARE.

• 5 months later...
tdannhauser30

Have placed 2 orders from them and both arrived on time. Just placed my 3rd after reading these horror stories and so far so good. Communication over email has been very prompt and helpful. My order ship date was still to be determined so I told her That I needed it to arrive before the 16th which I leave for vacation and she (Racheal) responded no problem and scheduled it to ship right away. When a business messes something up you go tell everyone about it, however when a business does well we say nothing. Just here to say that reefs2go does good business as well! everyone makes mistakes!!!

I never had a good experience with them so obviously have nothing good to say about them. It's possible they decided to get their stuff together. Or you just got lucky.

• 4 weeks later...

Never dealt with them, never will. On another reef site someone ordered a 40 dollar sun coral frag and received a newly cut baby polyp that was starving. Could not be saved. The pictures were just sad. Hard to believe someone would ship and sell something in that shape.

Archived