ReefCleaners.org

5.5g AIO plus dubstruction video

cees

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok heres wat i got. my lights just came on a few minutes ago so not the best pics and i just used my phone to take them.

acan frag, still a lil pissed off

20130811_113947.jpg

some bam bams

20130811_114001.jpg

eagle eyes

20130811_114010.jpg

and the last one is my very pissed off candy apple, he opened up a lil yesterday and closed up again. i just moved it up from the bottom to the middle/top of my tank. next the eagle eyes. hope it opens up this is by far my fav frag

20130811_114016.jpg

Very nice nano, an honest opinion is that if your looking for bang for your buck I would go with the jbj 30 rimless cheaper then IM way overpriced for what you get. My 30 cube was cheaper then my nuvo 16 : /

Very nice nano, an honest opinion is that if your looking for bang for your buck I would go with the jbj 30 rimless cheaper then IM way overpriced for what you get. My 30 cube was cheaper then my nuvo 16 : /

yea i saw them as well ive always liked jbj but as far as any big upgrades go there gana have to b on hold till my wife finishes skl. my overflow kit should b getting here by the end of next week then i can start on my mr.aqua setup.

Nice zoas... I got a frag of the orange bam bams, went on vacation and came back to find that it had completely melted. I think I'm done trying zoas in my tank haha, going to stick with LPS and softies, much easier for some reason.

That acan looks pretty nice, should be pretty nice once it opens up. Hope you have better luck with your zoas than me!

ive had good luck with all zoas i had b4, really hope this pulls through. ive been looking for a nice piece of torch coral but no luck yet. i wana start to venture in to sps but still a lil scared too lol

ihatesears18

yea i saw them as well ive always liked jbj but as far as any big upgrades go there gana have to b on hold till my wife finishes skl. my overflow kit should b getting here by the end of next week then i can start on my mr.aqua setup.

I feel ya :)

Lookin good man. I'm glad the tank and light and everything is working out for you. I have some birdnest when you're ready.

Thanks man am exited to get that mr.aqua up. Am thinking of getting at ledtrics par38 full spectrum but they're all sold out! I think i might b picking some sps today from a guy on masc he lives right up the street from me lol

I feel ya :)

Lol it sucks but am hoping my girl can land a solid job after shes done

ihatesears18

what's she in school for? my wife graduates in the spring. she'll be an occupational therapy assistant. she's excited to be able to contribute to our future big tank.

what's she in school for? my wife graduates in the spring. she'll be an occupational therapy assistant. she's excited to be able to contribute to our future big tank.

Nice i could use some of that right now, i work in construction sh¡t kills ur body n joints. My wifes going for esthetics, she wants to b a make up artists. Lol if i had invested as much money as she did into makeup on a tank.....id have like a sick@ss tank lol. She jad me built her a vanity too!

just scored big from a local reefer! i cant say how dope this dude is! i tried to offor some cash for everything he then said some very inspiring words " all i ask is that u pass it on to the next person" very humble guy. i finally got him to take my offer of a bottle of tequila! lol nuff talk heres the tease pics!! 20130812_192055.jpg20130812_192108.jpg

total of 5 frags

lol man that took forever!! so i got all the frags in and managed to piss everyone off in the tank!! looks like crap now, hopefully it clears out soon. wish me luck on my first attempt into the sps world!

SPS FTW!!!!

No seriously good luck with the new frags, they look nice. That's a sweet deal you got, now all you have to do is keep them alive long enough to frag and give away to someone else :lol:

I was out buying some frags today and had to choose between a nice looking birdsnest frag and a devils hand frag, both $10. Chickened out and got the devils hand, not quite ready yet... soon :wub:

SPS FTW!!!!

No seriously good luck with the new frags, they look nice. That's a sweet deal you got, now all you have to do is keep them alive long enough to frag and give away to someone else :lol:

I was out buying some frags today and had to choose between a nice looking birdsnest frag and a devils hand frag, both $10. Chickened out and got the devils hand, not quite ready yet... soon :wub:

haha i knw man i hope they do good i need to go buy me some chemipure and something else as a sorce of filtration lol, ive been doing water changes twice a week. i was so ready to pay the dude like 10 buck for watever small frag of sps but he just kept giving me stuff, he got a few from his lovely display tank which is a 240g cube with a bunch of different kind of colonies. he has some clams the size of basketballs! tanks is super sick!

and if i get do get them to grow out ill def send u frag man!

So far so good, just keep all your params stable and you'll probably be fine. You're not dosing are you?

No not yet. Probably will b once i move everything into the 12" cube

Everything looks good man. Hope everything does good, they look like birdnest to me and birdnests are a pretty easy sps. Flow light and good water perams and you should be good.

Everything looks good man. Hope everything does good, they look like birdnest to me and birdnests are a pretty easy sps. Flow light and good water perams and you should be good.

haha yea thats the only one i remember was the birds nest! the others meh they look cool though lol

Archived