Coral Vue Hydros

5.5g AIO plus dubstruction video

cees

squirrelieygrrrl

why thank u. i talked with my fiance on getting a im38 but shes starting school on the 6th and her current employer didnt let her stay part time so now i gara wait a lil more :(. but when i do get i hope it looks as good as urs!

Too kind! I've learned over the years to collect the equipment for the upgrade before getting the tank. That means that by the time you get the tank you're good to go! Look at it as an opportunity!

just shot some video footage. gana start editing as i type this. check back soon

Can't wait!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too kind! I've learned over the years to collect the equipment for the upgrade before getting the tank. That means that by the time you get the tank you're good to go! Look at it as an opportunity!

Can't wait!

that is very true and wise to do so.

video is done just gara wait for the project to finalize, 1080p videos take FOREVER to create!

Great vid cees! Tsbs are such goofs.

lol thank u, my fiance saw him doing that the other day and she was cracking up. glad he came out for the vid and did it again. side note need to get a new tripod and maybe a camera slider and a aputure timer, then wed b in business!

so just found some aptasia, and man do i hate aptasia! i want it gone like right meow. any suggestions? am thinking peppermint shrimp but there a hit and miss on eating aptasia.... wat else??

so just found some aptasia, and man do i hate aptasia! i want it gone like right meow. any suggestions? am thinking peppermint shrimp but there a hit and miss on eating aptasia.... wat else??

peppermint shrimp does eat them, but you kinda have to stop feeding your tank for a week (otherwise, it will defeat the purpose); or get a hungry one at a LFS. Worked for me.

peppermint shrimp does eat them, but you kinda have to stop feeding your tank for a week (otherwise, it will defeat the purpose); or get a hungry one at a LFS. Worked for me.
ill have to give it try it cant hurt to try, a lfs sells them for pretty cheap. its a start b4 i start looking into other forms. i can stop feeding for a few days my tsb is pretty fat lol

is your tail spot blenny always out in the open like that??
he started coming out more after a few days after i got him, he was really shy at first and he swims arounds more and looks for food

some pics for b4 and after growth. zoas are popping babies like crazy.

http://s777.photobucket.com/user/cees3o3/media/IMG_2327.jpg.html'>IMG_2327.jpg

http://s777.photobucket.com/user/cees3o3/media/IMG_2328.jpg.html'>IMG_2328.jpg

http://s777.photobucket.com/user/cees3o3/media/IMG_2329.jpg.html'>IMG_2329.jpg

so shortly after i took this pic nicho el terrible got p!ssed at the snail and knocked him off, i had a good laugh

http://s777.photobucket.com/user/cees3o3/media/IMG_2344.jpg.html'>IMG_2344.jpg

so small update i might b upgrading this thank to a mr aqua 7.5g. getting a killer deal on 1 and i cant pass it up lol. need some ideas on filtration on it. maybe drill and have the 5.5 as a fuge? ac110? anyone else have any ideas?

so after going through pics i never showed the lil tank i had stored for a couple of weeks. my intesions were to sell this tank and use the funds towards a im38 but thats not gana happen anytime soon as my wife is going to school. so heres the pics. i wanna drill it but dnt knw if u can?

20130730_191156.jpg

its a cad light mini 18g i wanna remove the aio section then drill and use the 5.5 as my fuge or maybe the mr.aqua am getting this weekend.. am all over the place and cant decide, i need some help. what would yall do?

ok so i just got back from picking up that mr.aqua 12" cube.. so now i have 2 takes and dont knw wat to do lol. def. want a a bigger tank but cant afford much right now. so drill and setup the mr.aqua or drill setup the cad light build my own stand and save for lights and all that for the new tank.?

on a different note i think am gana make a time lapse video today lol

ok so after much thinking and talking over with the mrs. am leaning toward the mr.aqua, ill just store the cad light for later. so next weekend ill order some stuff from gl@ssholes and start the drilling process.

as for the time lapse.. i didnt like the footage that came out so am redoing it lol

as for now am on my way to the lfs.

just got back from the lfs and i got me a pepermint shrimp hopefully he can make his way to taking out the aptesia. ill b watching him closely.

Love the TSB haha!! Maybe just move the frogspawn further away from being right under the bulb if it's still not opening up? It looks like its already pretty far down so I wouldn't move it to the sandbed, probably just needs time

Love the TSB haha!! Maybe just move the frogspawn further away from being right under the bulb if it's still not opening up? It looks like its already pretty far down so I wouldn't move it to the sandbed, probably just needs time

Haha thanks man hes really fun to watch. yea the frogspawn is way better now i think it was just piss off. But it was weird cuz i had it up higher and 1 of the heads would open up nice and the other wouldn't so i moved it and it was the opposite so i left it and the other head ended up dying. Lol so i just f**k it.

Yeah happened to my hammer too, would be happy for a couple of days then get pissed off. I would move it, it would get better, and then same thing. Must've been a bad frag haha... at least you still have a head left

Lol the pics r ok compared to wat others r posting, but thank u. Am using a Canon t4i with lens kit 18-135. I dnt photoshop so its just raw pics.

Got me a lil something yall will like just as much as i am.

Teaser pic

20130810_132458.jpg

Archived