inTank Media Baskets

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ow ok :) what else is good at la casa today?

Just chillin. Been watching football all day. Heading to moms house now. Gonna watch fast and furious 7 with her. How's your Saturday been?

Just chillin. Been watching football all day. Heading to moms house now. Gonna watch fast and furious 7 with her. How's your Saturday been?

Watch FF with mom I love it. I got my mom started on The Walking Dead she loves it. I had a lazy day went to Premium Aquatics and there livestock was a big let down.

That little jawbreaker baby is adorable. I...wonder what... You're uhh... Doing with it. I mean, with so many of them you can't be giving each one individual attention.....

These were already adjusted, slider all the way to the right!

Good gawd. Didnt think it was possible to have that much blue lol

Maybe just grab and orange filter :P

That little jawbreaker baby is adorable. I...wonder what... You're uhh... Doing with it. I mean, with so many of them you can't be giving each one individual attention.....

The more I ignore them the more they grow right?? :lol:

Good gawd. Didnt think it was possible to have that much blue lol

Maybe just grab and orange filter :P

Yea this was my last hour lighting which are nothing but blue LEDs. Not sure what % it was though

What an exciting Gator "W" 4-0 and Broncos 3-0 Go Blue n Orange!

That's all :)

That's all that is needed! Defense looks sick nasty which gives our offense some time to figure it out! Hope all is well buddy :)

The more I ignore them the more they grow right?? :lol:Yea this was my last hour lighting which are nothing but blue LEDs. Not sure what % it was though

i know it's crazy!! You should see how far with the ignoring method you can go. Like, at another persons house!

i know it's crazy!! You should see how far with the ignoring method you can go. Like, at another persons house!

you may have a point. Stretch the limits of my lack of attention

Looking good Kyle those rocks will be gleaming with color in no time.

No color on rocks yet, but color elsewhere is returning :)

21899881825_65ff612cf4_c.jpg

21712036248_ef9a3a3343_c.jpg

21887912252_942f563650_c.jpg

I call this my once brown, now green WWC grafted cap. Orange disappeared when it went brown

21277124594_353f41b60c_c.jpg

Look! Not all brown!

21711807420_689f35d6cb_c.jpg

21711805790_f96e27b94e_c.jpg

This guy's getting a lot of attention lately

21712021258_46da0bfe8f_c.jpg

ow ok :) what else is good at la casa today?

El casa, la casa es no bueno por Kyle.

la is feminine in spanish so you basically just called kyle a bitch.... and he took it :lol:

Lookin good Kyle, I think you had some kinda nutrient problem goin on which was ####in your SPS game up. Looks like they are getting happy, lots of PE which is nice as well as the color starting to return :)

El casa, la casa es no bueno por Kyle.

la is feminine in spanish so you basically just called kyle a bitch.... and he took it :lol:

Lookin good Kyle, I think you had some kinda nutrient problem goin on which was ####in your SPS game up. Looks like they are getting happy, lots of PE which is nice as well as the color starting to return :)

It's la casa..?

Casa is feminine, so the proper wording is la casa.

Shut up, lawn called kyle a bitch damn it....

It's la casa..?

Shut up Harrison. MFs gotta be so serious all the time. :wacko:

It's la casa..?

Yup. I can verify. My sister has lived in Spain almost 20 years and has 4 bilingual kids. They make fun if you get it wrong!

Yup. I can verify. My sister has lived in Spain almost 20 years and has 4 bilingual kids. They make fun if you get it wrong!

Haha cool ! I've taken Spanish for a few years in school, but still am a total gringo

I've laid the wood to a puerto rican, and a chick whos 100% mexican dad has been deported back to mexico twice as well as taken several yrs of spanish myself in hs..... I can verfiy I wasn't being serious about correcting lawn. ;)

elbert-hubbard-quote.jpg

No habla español. If lawn called me a bitch, sometimes ya just gotta roll with the punches.

Besides, Lawn doesnt want to mess with what I got on my side. Look at my clown's bitch face. She's killed two clowns :lol:

21766292028_c36e4b2fa2_c.jpg

This guy holds his own though

21331422324_b1a4e7b7e2_c.jpg

Oh look. Zoas!

21767256549_5cd06bdcee_c.jpg

21766286858_ef55bc79e1_c.jpg

Archived