Pod Your Reef

DC's Rimless Repletion: New pair of Black Ice Snowflakes

DCUEVAS74

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything is looking awesome, that butterfly fish is beautiful, the scape is great; Oh and sexy light. :blink:

Appreciate. I have to say I've been admiring your build and camera skills lately. Really dig the white brick behind your set up! Yeah, this light really worked out well. The corals are really coloring up nicely!

Looks fantastic DC!That light is sick

Thanks buddy! Dave really out did himself with the fixture. Clean.... supah-clean

Dave hits the scene again with a beautiful and sick looking retrofit. Everything looks great!

Thanks

Dang... now those are a beautiful pair!

Thanks, these guys are much more lively than the pairs I've had in the past. They add alot to my setup. Lots of character...

Smexy and you know it!

Hahhahahhahaha awesome!

i love the tank where did you get it from?

Thanks, there is a local reefer who's been making tanks in the DFW area for years for a great price and quality. Had a local welder do the stand.

Thanks, there is a local reefer who's been making tanks in the DFW area for years for a great price and quality. Had a local welder do the stand.

can you pm me his info?

• 2 weeks later...

Those clowns are badass. I want them. Haha. :naughtydance:

Ha! That they are. Anytime I put my hand in the tank, they go for the fingers!!! :blink:

Awesome build, those clowns are crazy! Nice shots!

Thanks!

Great tank. That light is awesome!

Thank you, Dave Fason does some awesome work fo sho!

Awesome tank, following along, I have a Tek T5/LED hybrid as well that i DIYed. Looks like you have it hanging above your tank, what hanging kit did you go with? Are the drivers for the LEDs in the fixture or external? Can't tell but do you have a splash shield on it?

Awesome tank, following along, I have a Tek T5/LED hybrid as well that i DIYed. Looks like you have it hanging above your tank, what hanging kit did you go with? Are the drivers for the LEDs in the fixture or external? Can't tell but do you have a splash shield on it?

Thanks, I went with the hanging kit that came with it. I purchased the unite used and then sent to Dave to mod it. The drivers are in the unit. Everything is controlled by the storm controller. I have left the splash shield in place and everything seems to be doing more than fine!

Archived