Cultivated Reef

Nano Pipeless Protein Skimmer Giveaway from CAD Lights!

Christopher Marks

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oldSWseamomma

I'm just a beginner so my favorite at this time is my pulsing xenia - so pretty even when the pumps are off. I know most think of it as a weed but it shows the water movement so beautifully and it's hard for a beginner to kill - since I don't have a blue thumb....yet fingerscrossed

post-79867-0-06274900-1372080277_thumb.jpg

BattleAthletics

Props to CAD Lights and Nano Reef for making this amazing giveaway.

Here is a picture of a couple of zoas and palys.

IMG_20130624_070558_zps8eeac3c8.jpg

The reason why they are so popular in my tank are because of the wide variety and morphs they've become. The color possibilities are endless!

After seeing dtum's 100 Gallon Tank ive been a fan of CAD Lights since.

Kickstarting a pico at the moment after a couple years hiatus. This might be the impetus to go larger (maybe another ADA 75P build sometime in the near future).

Couldn't really pick a favorite, but here are some that I've keep in the past that were memorable.

Baby's breath favia

LE%20Baby%27s%20Breath%20Favia.jpg

TE watermelon blasto

TE%20Watermelon%20Blasto01.jpg

Orenji

Orenji%20M.%20danae.jpg

Acans in general

fruit_loop_acan_101408.jpg

Icefire echinata

icefire_echinata_062308.jpg

Stopping there before I flood this thread with pics. :P

My favorite coral would have to be blastos. Here is a pic of one that I just added to my tank.

null_zps7f80bbfc.jpg

Don't mind the algae, I'm hoping to get a new skimmer to help me get rid of it.

kriskristofferzen

Favorites are Maxi Minis and Rics. Beautiful specimens in my tank. oh by the way.....pic me pic me pic me!!! I;m getting ready to start an AIO and would love to add to the write up for the product!

Paandemonium

You can never go wrong with Agaves, theres no actinic light in this picture and they STILL look amazing. Not to mention each polyp has its own unique set of markings making all of them different.... kind of like fingerprints :)

41a8a036-3cf2-4c04-8768-5e2b2bfa89d0_zps

(please note the little bit of pink on the plug, aka possible beginnings of cyano outbreak.....it would sure be nice to have a skimmer to help me deal with that ;) )

Archived