Top Shelf Aquatics

Nano Pipeless Protein Skimmer Giveaway from CAD Lights!

Christopher Marks

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
famousdan314

My favorite coral would be the sun coral, love the colors. I'm fairly new to reef tanks and would love to test out the benefits of your protein skimmer, especially since I'm planning on getting my second nano tank soon. :-) Thanks for the generosity of your giveaway to us nano-reefers. Someone will be extremely happy! Good luck everyone :-)

I love my hitch hiking zoas! They have gone through complete noobness and cycling when I didn't know what they were then they opened up and I was oh hey :-)

No coral right now. Was intending to restart my NC28HQI when it befell a cleaning mishap. The tank was empty, sitting on flat concrete after initial washing. I awoke to it cracked from the were warmth of the sun. Internal bend pressure release, I will assume.

So. I'm in the market for a flat rimless glass box to put my corals, algae, and inverts in, had to reread some of my old 4 year old post to remind myself what i dont like about the NC28.

The Artisan II 50 Cube is at the top of the list still if Scott can pull off a couple customizations for me. He seems like a with it and reasonable fellow on the phone. It's a little bigger gallon than I wanted originally, but it has a good relative bang for the buck thing going on. Shipping and CA sales tax adds $200 to the deal, through no real fault of their own.

It's interesting that through posts in the photography forum here that started a very strong passion for photography. I'm taking a required hiatus from photography for a bit. And hope to mix the two passions together in 6 month or a year from now, by taking fantastic images of my cube of ocean. Sort of a mutually beneficial möbius loop, if you will.

And I hope the forum has the sarcasm font enabled, sardonic tone is hard to inflect with Ariel font. So if I write something that you think offends you, and it's not in sarcasm font, and was intended to make you chuckle not frown.

Hello again

/wave

Oh, and I think that new pipe less skimmer under the Artisan II looks real cool. Nice selling feature.

post-48259-0-40585200-1372008636_thumb.jpg

fretfreak13

This picture belongs to my friend Nathan, but my favorite coral of all time is the Jason Fox Jack-o-lantern Leptoseris! He's promised me a frag from this colony pictured! A pretty new skimmer would definitely help me keep it happy. ;)

644323_528186200556838_559156051_n.jpg

Archived