SaltCritters.com

Hexadron's Nitoralis [Retired]

Hexadron

I know, I have some work to do :ninja:

I can't wait to get my epoxy in so I can rescape. My order doesn't ship out until Friday though, then I have to wait for it to get here...

Man that sucks that it takes so long for you to get online orders... I'm spoiled over here. Takes like 2-3 days from placing the order to receiving it :)
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the majority of online retailers are located in Ontario which is the other side of the country for me. This one is taking extra long because they didn't actually carry the IM Skimmer, and had to order it from the wholesaler. On average it usually is within a week though.

I was contemplating order Tropic Eden Mini Flakes to replace my substrate - but with shipping coming to $60 - I just can't pull the trigger *sigh*

• 4 weeks later...

No offence, but I believe the "WOW" factor wore off and Jordon is focusing on other things (like his career).

He haven't been on for 2 weeks....lol.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, his tank is the best picO custom I've seen so far.

I don't agree, because clearly he wanted to add more hardware then overflow boxes permitted.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Blah sorry ladies and gentlemen. This tank has been torn down some time ago. My apologies for lack of updates and that, but not much has changed since my previous last update to the time it was torn down.

Still love reefing, but had to take a long career break (if you know what I mean)

Thanks everyone for following my journey.

It's nice to see a post from you again. Sorry to hear about the break-down. But I'll look forward to your future build when you are ready again :).

Sorry to hear about the tank jordan but we'll be here when you come back....which im sure wont be too long ;)

It's nice to see a post from you again. Sorry to hear about the break-down. But I'll look forward to your future build when you are ready again :).

Thanks guys :) I'm glad to be back here. Whenever the weather warms up I always get the itch! I have no immediate plans right now, but have a lot of catching up to do on your guys's tanks.

Sheeeiiiizzz I was hoping the tank was all grown up when you got back today but oh well lol. Hope to see you back with a new build man. Tristan just took his picO tank down as well.

Sheeeiiiizzz I was hoping the tank was all grown up when you got back today but oh well lol. Hope to see you back with a new build man. Tristan just took his picO tank down as well.

I know, it was a hard decision to take it down,. but it wasn't going to way I planned, and I made some dumb noob mistakes too! Don't we all with our first tank though? I hope to start something fresh in the future :)

Ah man, Tristan took his down? :(

I know, it was a hard decision to take it down,. but it wasn't going to way I planned, and I made some dumb noob mistakes too! Don't we all with our first tank though? I hope to start something fresh in the future :)

Ah man, Tristan took his down? :(

Yupp, we all do. I had a tank crash before back when I had a nanocube 24...funny thing is, I never had sps either lol.

Yeah, he just took it down.

I was just thinking about you/this thread the other day! Sad that it's gone :/

Aww :D I need to catch up on your LED threads. You have too much good info. What do you think of dave's new nano box's coming out?

well if you decide that you dont want to set it back up ill take it for you. :D

Hey man, I know you would appreciate a work of art that Chris made. Shipping would be a bitch though.

Archived