ReefCleaners.org

ReeVo's Reef 50G Rimless Cube

ReeVo

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reefmaster1996

Yeah, I was talking about normal plumbing, wasn't trying to criticize you at all your tank is awesome, lovin the use of john guest fttings. I might use them aswell for my dosing setup, tank is looking clean, glad im not the only one thinking out of the box!

I know you weren't, sorry if i sounded that i took it that way. Thanks bud :)

Outside the box is the way I roll. Just trying to make my tank the way I envisioned it to be, in my own way.

• 1 month later...
ReachTheSky

FFS Bobs... get this damn thing going already! It's been over a year now lol.

(bored at work don't mind me)

FFS Bobs... get this damn thing going already! It's been over a year now lol.

(bored at work don't mind me)

SBB :D

So my tank is ready to go and fill up but I keep postponing when I'm going to do it. Part of it has to do with which salt I want to use and I have no idea what I want to do with my aqua scape. I try to render images of what I envision but I keep changing my mind. So I'm pretty much stuck until I come up with my aqua scape and which salt I'm going to use. Any recommendations? I'm going to be using bio pellets so something with low to mid alkalinity levels and no extra unnecessary additives.

• 3 months later...

Super sweet set up. You have an awesome way of making your vision a reality with this build. You have some serious diy skills. Loving all the acrylic work. Following. Wish there was a like and following button on the mobile version.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
jonnathanesoto

hi reevo, im trying to have my tank almost the same wayas you but there are some details that i need your help with.

the carbon/GFO, you have it connected to the return pump so water going out of the sump clean is going back to the tank but where the water on the other side of the reactor is going???

Archived