Cultivated Reef

Chris's 27 gallon mixed reef

--chris--

Day 45

6 weeks of growth from the woodstock paly!

orv1tt.jpg

It was 1 full polyp + 1 partial baby, now im counting 1 full and 6 babys that are almost open! Amazing growth from something like this...hope it keeps up.

Day 65

2nujfys.jpg

Growth is great on this paly.

FTS and more update pics coming as i get time. I used the wrong WB so i may reshoot everything if i get time since all the pics got a nasty pink tinge to them :(

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, my wife loves shrooms so when I see something new I get them. The 2nd to last are a no name, the pic is very accurate in regards to its color. Its settled in recently, and went from 1 just 6 weeks ago the the 3 almost 4 you see now.

Awesome orange-blue contrast. I have a nice pair of red shrooms. I've been wanting some ric yumas though.

The fluorescent pink palys are sweet too. What kind of led lighting do you have?

That tank is all T5 :) Cheap wavepoint bulbs that are overdue for a replacement actually.

Under LED's those shrooms dont photograph well because the colors are a too vibrant. Well actually, a better way to put it would be im not sure how to photograph them under LED's lol.

Archived