Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Mp10 Shield Group Buy Shipped!

PicO Aquariums

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicO Aquariums

PM'ed you the link for checkout.

Everyone is able to check out through the Website now that the price has been set at $20 until the 1st.

put me down please for 2

polish the edges!

That is a good idea. If they don't come with polished edges I'll flame polish mine before I use it.

PicO Aquariums

Group buy pricing has expired. Thanks to all that participated in it. All shields will ship this coming week.

Anyone wishing to purchase a shield from this point on until the PicO re opens can do so HERE

That is a good idea. If they don't come with polished edges I'll flame polish mine before I use it.

They will come un polished but the ring is cast acrylic and will polish up just fine if you desire to do so.

My mp10 doesn't suck air, but when it pushes water at the max, it looks like the water is almost boiling. Will this keep that from happening, or just make it happen a few inches further into the tank?

I can't think of how to put it in words, but would it help "amplify" some power to reach further down a tank, like how cupping your hand around your mouth makes it easier for someone farther away to hear you?

PicO Aquariums

When is the site going to be up and running again?

Sometime this month. I still have some decisions on what tanks to offer this year.

My mp10 doesn't suck air, but when it pushes water at the max, it looks like the water is almost boiling. Will this keep that from happening, or just make it happen a few inches further into the tank? . I can't think of how to put it in words, but would it help "amplify" some power to reach further down a tank, like how cupping your hand around your mouth makes it easier for someone farther away to hear you?

It does direct the flow out more but i'm not sure if it would be enough to do what you need.

I can experiment with it and see if I can capture any noticeable results.

Got mine!

Great packaging.

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

Looks great! Very high quality build.

IMG_0365.jpg

Alittle bigger than I thought it would be.

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

that song....whyyyyyyyyy

All you do is complain.

I'm at home... Wish I was at my apartments now to install this. omgomgomg

Got mine too! Great job! Officially cant wait to get my tank change done so I can use it.

haha. Ya I was lucky. Had today off so it worked out perfectly. I've been waiting for one of these for months!

Archived