inTank Media Baskets

Aquariums Photo contest 2012..WIN COOL PRIZES VALUES UP TO $660

CAD-Aqua

Hey Coastie and Eddie

Coastie: The slime algae outbreak you mentioned should start to recede really soon once you turn on the reactor. usually in about 2 weeks you can see it start to go away. i put in a 8 month dose of bio-pellets for you already so its ready to use once you get it. cant wait to see a before and after.

Both reactors have been sent out last week. you should have received it already. if not, let me know.

Thanks

CAD Lights Aquariums

Hmmm. Never got any pellets in mine.....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll check on it once we get back from Reefstock 2013. We are all in Colorado now. We specifically sent a special dose and type of pellets for Coastie because he has a horrible outbreak of nuisance algae. I did check to make sure your reactor was sent out though disregarding the previous issue.

eddiecorrea

I'll check on it once we get back from Reefstock 2013. We are all in Colorado now. We specifically sent a special dose and type of pellets for Coastie because he has a horrible outbreak of nuisance algae. I did check to make sure your reactor was sent out though disregarding the previous issue.

I did get it this past Wednesday but haven't set it up as I don't have media for it. I hope all the parts are there but who knows.

Don't worry about it, man. It should be in a small sealed bag amongst the packing foam. If you need another bag or if it's missing, We'll send out some to you when we get back.

• 2 weeks later...
eddiecorrea

Don't worry about it, man. It should be in a small sealed bag amongst the packing foam. If you need another bag or if it's missing, We'll send out some to you when we get back.

I was told they were shipped. Never got them. But never expected to get them after all of this.

I was told they were shipped. Never got them. But never expected to get them after all of this.

I think it'd be best if you just wash your hands of this reactor. I'll PM shipping address. :D

Archived