SaltCritters.com

Aquariums Photo contest 2012..WIN COOL PRIZES VALUES UP TO $660

CAD-Aqua

wow over 150 votes came in!

Voting is for 1 more week and closes at Jan. 18th!

Dang that is long. Can you say who is in what place?

I'm gonna be the only loser. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for everyone that participated in our Photo contest. It has been real fun and we will for sure do one again soon. maybe with the new styles coming out next month, we can see some new reef setups too.

here are the Winners:

1st place Urbaneks

2nd Place XXVietxjustinXX

3rd Place EddieCorrea

Since we only have 4 participants, we decided to add a 4th place winner and offer Coastie the NR-1 Nano reactor 3rd prize as well.

This makes the Odds 4 out of 4. Lets once again start this 2013 New Years with a 100% Winning percentage.

For all the winners, please send me your shipping address and i will have your prizes shipped out for you. Domestic USA shipping addresses only.

Thanks everyone!

CAD Lights Aquariums

• Like 2

Thanks for everyone that participated in our Photo contest. It has been real fun and we will for sure do one again soon. maybe with the new styles coming out next month, we can see some new reef setups too.

here are the Winners:

1st place Urbaneks

3rd Place EddieCorrea

Since we only have 4 participants, we decided to add a 4th place winner and offer Coastie the NR-1 Nano reactor 3rd prize as well.

This makes the Odds 4 out of 4. Lets once again start this 2013 New Years with a 100% Winning percentage.

For all the winners, please send me your shipping address and i will have your prizes shipped out for you. Domestic USA shipping addresses only.

Thanks everyone!

CAD Lights Aquariums

CAD,

Thanks for running the contest. I appreciate the opportunity to participate, winning a prize is a a great bonus. PM sent with my shipping address.

Urbaneks

haha sweet. I wanted 3rd place anyways. I wouldn't have been able to use the other items.

Thanks CAD!

Eddie

Thanks you guys for setting up those awesome reefs! it was nice to see what you guys done with our tanks. I hope you guys enjoy the equipment you guys are getting. the TIA-1220 will work great for your large tank actually and i would love to see the results in a fully stocked tank like your Urbaneks.

the BR-1 should work really well in your 39G Pro and also the heavy livestock load.

Eddie, the NR-1 works awesom for tanks ranging from 5G-50G so if you are using it for your Nano tank, then its going to remove your Nitrates, Phosphates like on autopilot.

Hope to do this again soon and see some more CAD Lights Tanks in your homes

CAD Lights Aquariums

• Like 1

Thanks. I'm super excited to try it out. I really wanted that as I couldn't use anything else haha. I'll post pics of mine running when I get it! thanks!

Prizes are not transferable and cannot be sold, changed or exchanged for money. doing so forfeits the prize.

He is lying. haha. I want it! I'm super excited to run it. I almost bought one and then saw this competition.

Yep, we are shipping them out today Brad.

Thanks so much for the offer. i will definitely send the pictures over to our site manager and he will see which gallery we can put your tank shots into.

Looking forward to seeing the results our TIA-1220 can make for you. im sure you will like it, the current TIA skimmers are already our new models from last years.

Thanks so much for the offer. i will definitely send the pictures over to our site manager and he will see which gallery we can put your tank shots into.

Looking forward to seeing the results our TIA-1220 can make for you. im sure you will like it, the current TIA skimmers are already our new models from last years.

Awesome. I'm excited to try my reactor. Any tracking info?

Thanks!!!

Still haven't seen anything or gotten any information on a shipment. Have they gone out yet? I'd hate for it to have shown up and disappeared.

Urbanek said he got his skimmer already. Anyone else get anything? I haven't gotten my reactor or any shipping information. Also no reply from CAD lights.

here are the Winners:

1st place Urbaneks

3rd Place EddieCorrea

Thanks everyone!

CAD Lights Aquariums

Still says I took 3rd. Everyone else received their prizes. I've yet to see anything. Oh well I guess.

• Like 1

here are the Winners:

1st place Urbaneks

3rd Place EddieCorrea

Thanks everyone!

CAD Lights Aquariums

Urbanek said he got his skimmer already. Anyone else get anything? I haven't gotten my reactor or any shipping information. Also no reply from CAD lights.

Justin got his as well.

Still says I took 3rd. Everyone else received their prizes. I've yet to see anything. Oh well I guess.

I'm just gonna assume I'm not getting mine. Major bummer. I'm disappointed.

Not sure why you would assume you are not getting yours. Give them a call and see what the story is.

I've PM'd and emailed to no reply for over a week. Then I got a reply from someone that said they don't know. That was it. 2 days ago.

I've PM'd and emailed to no reply for over a week. Then I got a reply from someone that said they don't know. That was it. 2 days ago.

Classic CADlights :)

• Like 1

Hi, Eddie

The prizes are not transferable and cannot be sold, changed or exchanged for money. you violated the rules by selling it to someone else.

That's the reason why John didn't send it out. Im hoping that you unintentionally said it like you mentioned and are really not going to sell it. We are really simply just trying to reward our customers and do something fun for everyone for the holidays. it would be disappointing if anyone tried to take advantage of it for profit.

Please make me this promise and I will authorize the NR-1 to be sent out to you.

Thank you

CAD lights Aquariums

Hi, Eddie The prizes are not transferable and cannot be sold, changed or exchanged for money. you violated the rules by selling it to someone else. That's the reason why John didn't send it out. Im hoping that you unintentionally said it like you mentioned and are really not going to sell it. We are really simply just trying to reward our customers and do something fun for everyone for the holidays. it would be disappointing if anyone tried to take advantage of it for profit. Please make me this promise and I will authorize the NR-1 to be sent out to you. Thank you CAD lights Aquariums

As I said before I never said I sold it and I never did sell it. I never said anything about selling it. Hopefully it got sent out today.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Coastie and Eddie

Coastie: The slime algae outbreak you mentioned should start to recede really soon once you turn on the reactor. usually in about 2 weeks you can see it start to go away. i put in a 8 month dose of bio-pellets for you already so its ready to use once you get it. cant wait to see a before and after.

Both reactors have been sent out last week. you should have received it already. if not, let me know.

Thanks

CAD Lights Aquariums

Archived