Coral Vue Hydros

coral reefs 20h sps reef

coral reef

Von digity

Looks like you have a friendly little mandarin there. It's not very camera shy is it?

BTW your tank looks great.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very nice!! tank looks really cool. i am adding more and more SPS to my tank (small frags) and cant wait to get good growth like you have. where do you get your frags online or LFS?? again looks good!!

coral reef

thank you all for the replys yes thats all my dragonet eats are copepods that i know of i built my fuge and then put a bunch of rubble rock in there witch already had pods in it but decided to purchase some of the internet my dragonet was getting a little skinney but after the fuge he has been in great health as for his agressiveness he is very passive doesnt harm a thing excpet the pods (lol) he also never stops hunting for pods so it seems his mind is pretty busy on the task at hand he is usually allways behind the scenes looking in every crevice of rock for pods but hes my fav i know evenuatlly someone is going to try and knock me for it so i will just say that any nano reefer that wants one better have a fuge otherwise forget about it

BKtomodachi

sweet.... I am considering adding an even bigger fuge than I originally planned to to get enough pods for a dragonet... but maybe it would be more convenient not to. How does you fuge return to your tank? Is it an overflow into tank? Sweet tank all around man...

HaggisMan14

Hey Coral Reef...nice to see another nice 20H. I was wondering....the flourescent green Trumpet coral you have...did u buy it with that many heads, or has that grown on you. I just got one about a week ago w/2 double heads, and a new little single one growing. Just curious. Also, how long has ur tank been up and running. Good job!

Marc

coral reef

yea its growing quite well when i first got it there were 7 polyps and now there are 10 it grows slow but making progress my tank has been set up for 9months

Archived