Top Shelf Aquatics

coral reefs 20h sps reef

coral reef

coral reef

here is a updated look at my 20h havnt really posted much here or anywere for that matter but would like some feed back if you willupdated reef 001

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
coral reef

i am having truble with postin a pic can someone please help to explaine how to do so i guess i am a noob to computors

It looks like you're posting from another server on the web.

Click on the little picture icon that says "insert picture" or something when you mouse over it. Insert the http address and hit OK. It will put some html in brackets around the address and viola the pic will post.

hurry up, I wanna see this tank :)

edit: Oh, you're trying to link to the old nano-reef website. Can you download the pic to your hardrive and then insert it (the browse button on the bottom of the screen where you post)?

coral reef

call me a morron if you will i just cant figure it out i dont know the computor lingo of what you guys are trying to tell me if some one could please tell me in plaine english

First off, this isn't a tech support forum or training site for software, helpless.

www.irfanview.com

Use the image editor and resize the image. Save it out as a compressed image like .jpg

That'll be $50.00

huachinango

Coral, follow these simple steps:

open your picture in MS paint.

Go to Image, stretch/skew...

change percentage to like half (50%)

and save as ???

then you can go ahead and post!

Hope your reefing skills are better than your technical.

Irfanview also works great. it might be too advanced for you though!

Heez having truble with postin a pic jus explaine in plaine english to the noob to computors dont dyss.

I don't think Paint will export to a compressed image file type, only .bmp. Bitmap images are uncompressed and take up a lot more bytes. Use the Irfanview and don't forget my $50.00.

huahngchingodango is right - Paint will shrinkydink your image. And you CAN save it as a .jpg or .gif or whatever. That's how I've been doing it all along. Or you can get Photoshop 7.0 and save the image for web posting and tell it exaclty how big you want it.

Paint will also allow you to cut and past parts of the picture. That will also help shrink the size.

why I'm offering more help after that I dont know

coral reef

thank you so much huachinango as some other people here are just plain rude like everyone here knows everything

coral reef

i would also like to say thanks to skeletor for all of this help and maybe someone else besides i will benifit from my lack of skill with computors

southpaw23

Great lookin tank there Coral Reef.....when u figure out how to post pics....more pics would be great ;)

Also just wondering how the mandarin is doing.....are you doing anything different/special to cater to it's picky dieting requirements? Those are awesome fishes but i'm just not ready to put in that kind of attention to one fish to keep it healthy.

Keep up the good work.... :)

coral reef

yea i have a fuge full of pods that keep my manderine happy they reproduce in the live rock rubble also thats not a maxima its Crocia clam

coral reef

ohh yea just so ya know all of these sps corals were none branching frags about 6 months ago amazing growth

Awesome tank! Another 6 months and you'll be pruning them back. Holy cow thats gonna be nice when they start growing together. Are those 2 different types of pink birdsnest or did they come from the same colony?

DitchPlains

Can you tell me a little bit about the Dragonet, how does it feed in your tank? Just Copepods? Is it docile or agressive, and is it an open swimmer or rock work fish? Thanks your tank looks awesome..

Archived