Innovative Marine Aquariums

Veng's 20L - Black Friday Madness!

Veng

Well, I just realized I hadn't ever gotten a final cut list and prices for the acrylic. If I'm going to build that this weekend I need to get off my ass and do that tonight.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, LA DD has soome amazing stuff tonight. It's mostly to large for my tank and over the price budget though. Damn does it look good. Everything but the last one is over 5" I think, they're all centerpiece kind of stuff. Unfortunantly/fortunantly by the time I make up my mind which one or two I really want I'm sure they'll all be gone. :lol:

121912-065a.jpg

121912-060a.jpg

121912-048a.jpg

121912-509a.jpg

121912-414a.jpg

Oh, and then there is this:

IMG_8476_zpsaa3ddcda.jpg

IMG_8477_zpsd1fe544c.jpg

I'm trying to get an ID on it now in This thread. Pending an ID and a little growth, frags will be available in a month or so I suspect.

WANT! omgomgomg

Yeah.... I need to unsubscribe to their daily e-mail of when the new stuff goes live. That one is going to cost me a lot of money if I'm not careful....

definatly some kind o codium, like you said in your id thread.

To be fair, I start browsing for an ID on the net and went back and edited it in. Thanks for the reassurance though.

LFS reported that herbivorish fish will eat it.

Deleted User 3
The 15 second delay time between posts in nagging. The in ability to start the second post by quoting someone for 15 seconds after you post is annoying. But I think the one that's going to make me want to right a nasty letter to someone is the 2 minutes between PMs!

I understand spam and all, and it's bad, but if you've got 1,000 posts, and a 6+months of forum membership I don't think those people are going to be doing much spam!

+1 x 100000000000000000000000

SPRINKLES!

default_zps76ffa4a1.jpg

Just 'cuz I could. :happy:

awww

I dunno, but I do like Venison.

Sump should go together this weekend. I need to make a decision on an Apex or not, if I'm going to get one for xmas or not.

After that the DIY projects are in no particular order: ATO, Chilled food dosing, new sump light, and a few others danacing in my head.

Everytime I do something DIY I say I'll take more pics and do a log. Then I look up and I've gotten through ti with very little pics and no build log because I'm having way to much fun messing with it instead of taking pictures.

That and I need to stop spending money on equipment and start buying things off LA.... I really want some of that stuff I linked tonight....

It tends to accumulate in clumps under the counters where theres low flow. If you like that kind of thing.... Light isn't nearly as important. As far as food... well the colony will eat just about damn near anything.

How much for a frag of your puppy? J/k J/k.........Nice tank!

Hey take a number! Bird. :angry:

so, I think we should re-name Max to Eeyore because he looks so pitiful. Like nobody loves him.

Aww did he pack his bags, standing by the door? My cat does that once in a while.

Eeyore.gif

Please tell me you put a bow on his tail?

Hey take a number! Bird. :angry:

Aww did he pack his bags, standing by the door? My cat does that once in a while.

Please tell me you put a bow on his tail?

Totally putting a bow on his tail now!

Archived